In The Morning

Austin's P.O.V
I watch as Valery sleeps thinking I need to ask her out already. I lay down and put my arms around her. She moves just a little. I fall asleep listening to her breaths. I wake up to hearing Alondra scream. I still feel Valery under my arms. She moves and I see her open her eyes. She looks startled.
"What wrong?"
"I so forgot you were here." She said and puts her head on my chest. I put my arms around her.
"Shouldn't you go see what's wrong?"
"Na it's probably because of her hair." She said still having her eyes closed. I she her grab her phone and her eyes went wide.
"What's wrong." She shows me her notifications and dang she had a lot of them.
"Why?"
"So I met Niall Horan yesterday, and he said he thinks he might have found his princess."
"Is he talking about you?" She looks away but nods. My heart sinks now I have competition. This is not good I have to win her.
"Austin??"
"What sorry I zoned out."
"For about five minutes." She said looking on her phone eyebrows scrunched in concentration. Then once she was almost done she had a smile on her face. I knew right away who it was from.
"Valery lets get up and make food." She rolls her eyes.
"No I am tired and I have to rest,and I am to lazy to get up." She said putting her head on her pillow. She pulls the covers up to her face.
"Fine I will be back later I have to get home to my dog." I said I got up and left. I need a plan to win her over.
Valery's P.O.V
Why did he just leave like that? Oh well I will talk to him later. My door opened to see Alondra.
"I am going to work today don't stress your brain out stay in bed." I nod and she leave after saying goodbye and locking the front door.