Austin Gone Wild

~30 minutes later~
She had did my hair back to is natural color. She even put my bail back on.
"Hun it's going to be forty bucks." I nod my head and give her the money. I walk out with Alondra and she runs to Clay. I got to Austin and look at him.
"What happened to you and Clay?" I ask worried both Clay and Austin look horrible. Blood everywhere on their face.
"I had to handle something now lets go!!" He said grabbing my wrist tight.
"Austin let go your hurting me." He still didn't care. He shoved me in my car. He wants to drive. Austin was driving like a maniac.
"STOP THE CAR NOW!" I yelled he hit on the break fast and I hit my head on the dash board. I look at him and his eyes get back to normal.
"Val I am so sorry are you okay."
"GET OUT!"
"Val I didn't mean to do that I was mad." I shake my head my head was hurting so bad.
"I don't care get out." I said and that's the last thing I remember. I think I had blacked out.
I wake up to see Alodra their waiting for me.
"Were am I?" I asked her.
"Please tell me you didn't lose your memory."
"I know who you are silly." I said smiling and poking her nose.
"But I don't know where I am. This place looks awesome. Why am I here?" I look at Alondra she looks down.
"Do you remember who Austin was" I think about it and I still don't remember that name.
"No his name doesn't ring a bell."
"Alright well come on and get dressed we have to go see One Direction." Then a lady gives Alondra a paper she reads over it and she told me to sign it. I sign it and Alondra grabs my hand. She took me in the restroom with my clothes. I put all of them on. I had gotten my license back and my money. I drive to the place the concert is. I was wearing some high waisted shorts along with my kiss muscle shirt I added a hat to it my hair was kinda already curled it looked awesome. I thought I dyed my hair black. Oh well I was planning on changing it back anyways. We walk in and hand out tickets to the ticket guy. Me and Alondra run in because we were late.