2.Cages

{Chris P.O.V:

One thing that I gotta realize is that everything can't go my way all the time and two, I gotta realize that I'm not always right. Certain shit I do, I always want it to go my way and I disregard everything that's around me. That's where I first fucked up when I cheated and left Kandice. The second time... I cheated on Monica with a couple of friends .....maybe the whole block but whose asking? But the third time...the third time really caught my ass slacking the hard way.
I was too naive to be aware of my own surroundings. I killed a ....wait, I'm so fucking stupid.

I didn't kill Shawn, I didn't kill Trey, Shit I didn't even kill Zara. But you know who I killed? My own fucking mother who was actually trying to warn my dumbass.

The person who was always behind this was the main person my mother was warning me about, which was Kandice.

Maybe the right person for me was really Brandi....damn maybe I'm thinking to deep.

"No nigga you're thinking out loud. Shut the fuck up so I can go to sleep"

"My fault D... I thought you were already knocked out"

He sighed "Nigga go to sleep"

"I can't, I got shit on my mind...Hey D? Have you ever felt stupid about a decision you made because you were too naive to understand the situation fully?"

D got up from his bunk and hopped down "Chris this gonna be my last time saying this shit, Go to sleep. You know we gotta wake up early as hell for work"

"Work? You mean food service? Bro all we do is cook meals...nigga I don't know how to cook plus I don't know why I was assigned to that bullshit"

"Nigga it was either that or clean every niggas laundry up in here. You chose cooking so shut the fuck up and go to sleep"

I smacked my teeth and turned around facing the wall "Fine..."

Big headed ass nigga, that's why you ugly witcho bean head ass.

"Oh so you wanna roast?"

I turned my head back around and spoke "What the fuck you talking about? Go to sleep Darrell"

"I heard you mumbling nigga, you ain't slick"

"So you can hear thoughts now? Nigga go to sleep before I really get on your nerves"

D snatched the pillow from up under me causing to hit my head on the hard ass bunk. Then he went to the up of the bunk and laid down.

Then I heard him say "Goodnight"

"Petty as hell, you lucky my head didn't bleed...if we weren't in jail I'd fuck your bitch and show you the real definition of Petty"

"And watch me kill you and that hoe on sight...since you wanna be so petty"

I sighed and rolled my eyes ".....Can I have my pillow back?.....Hello....D?.....Aye nigga I know you didn't fall asleep that damn fast....Ferg quit playing....See this is why...."

I got up and saw that this nigga was really sleeping on my fucking pillow. How the fuck am I actually going to be able to sleep now?

>The Next Morning<
-6:25 am-

I stay up all night, I'm not gonna lie I was tired but I just stayed up thinking about everything. I was thinking about how I could break out.

No lie, I knew I was tired when I started thinking about making a potion that'll turn me invisible so I could leave.
Then I started thinking about Antman and how this nigga shrunk so nobody would see him....if that shit was real then I'd be outta here asap.