5.Danger

{Kandice P.O.V:

I pray that Trey doesn't find out what I did. I mean, now he can just focus me. I'm positive that he is gonna try to call his little 'boyfriend' but I got my ways to end that real quick. Even if Trey does find out, what is he gonna do? Hit me again? No amount of hits in the world will make me care about what I did.
I did what was best for OUR relationship and our daughter. As for Brandi, I gotta find a way to pay her back this money.

But wait.....Why should I give her MY hard earned money? I'm not afraid of that bitch, what's the worst that she can do?
Nothing, Nothing at all.

But what do I do when she comes back? I'm not gonna worry about that right now, I got other shit to worry about.

Anyways I was just sitting on my front porch debating on how I should walk inside.
I'll just play it cool and act like I went to the gas station.

I unlocked the front door and walked inside.

"Treeeey?! I'm Back"

I saw him walking down the stairs then he asked me curiously "Where you been at Kand?"

"I went to get some gas, then I ran into my mom...she was telling me that she was coming over for dinner later....I'm sorry I took so long"

"Funny...I thought you was going to the store"

I laughed nervously "I-I was but I forgot my wallet here an-"

Trey cut me off "So how did you pay for gas?"

"My mom helped me out"

"Kandice, you know I don't like when you lie to me. We've been through this too many times babe. Tell me where you went... I promise that I won't get upset"

I didn't trust a word that this man said, I knew this from past experience.

I let out a deep sigh and spoke "Okay, I really went on a drive just to take a breather. The whole thing with you cheating on me with a man stressed me out so... I just needed some space"

".....That makes sense. Look I know I cheated but, there were no strings attached. He just....he fulfilled my needs"

I couldn't help but to cringe at the emphasis he put on 'needs'.
How dare he disrespect me and my womanhood.

"So I don't satisfy you?"

He smirked then rubbed the top of my head "Aww, of course you do babe"

I swear I never had to go through this shit with Chris. I never had to worry about him sneaking around and fucking other men.

I had to quickly change the subject because it was making my stomach turn.

"Where's the Kaiden and our baby?"

"Well....Kaiden is in the room with our daughter watching tv, before you came sneaking in I was on my way to make them something to eat"

I sighed "Trey, Do you have work today? I was wondering if you wanted to spend some time with me and the kids"

"I'm working later on tonight, I have some unfinished business to take care of"

"Unfinished business like what?"

He smirked "I gotta go into the firm to finish some more paperwork. What you thought I was gonna do? Fuck around with other people?"

"Honestly...Yes Trey. You've been cheating on me since we've got back together, I honestly can't trust you anymore"