Be

"Fuck…" Jungkook said under his breath, he let out a groan as he threw his head back.

  "I told you not to go so damn hard baby…" A guy with black hair said. "I warned you and now you pulled a muscle in your neck!" He said a bit annoyed that the younger one didn't listen.

  "Shut up, Hyung!" Jungkook said, glaring at the older man. He however didn't back down as he smirked, coming up with a plan. "What are you?! Put me down Jaehyun!" Jungkook said now upside down.

   Jaehyun laughed as he put the younger one down. Jungkook glared even harder as he pushed the taller away from him. "Fuck you, Hyung…" He huffed.

  Jaehyun scoffed playfully as he rolled his eyes. "Not my fault you pulled a muscle while practicing dance." Jungkook hit him, then again he wasn't trying to dodge. Jaehyun sighed before smirking again. "Told you to stretch beforehand you bitch."

  Jungkook rolled his eyes. "My Hyungs are all working so hard and I want to do the same…" Jungkook said as he rubbed his neck. "I don't want to be left behind." He told the other. "I want to be competent, someone they could be proud of." He said determined.

  Jaehyun sighed as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. The younger one looked up at him and Jaehyun smiled.

  "Stop acting so cute or I'll pounce the fuck out of you." Jaehyun said, a small sadistic smile settled on his face. "Unlike your Hyung's, I don't have much self control, so act carefully." He said as he flicked Jungkook's nose.

  Jungkook scoffed and his own sadistic smile settled on his face. "And because you're not my Hyung's, I won't be afraid to hurt you." He said as he held his head high. "Try me bitch." He said, his voice octaves lower.

  The older laughed at the way the younger tried to intimidate him. He waved him off. "I'm just messing with you babes, I know how much you like…well not like but love your Hyung's." Jaehyun said. "You know more than just regular friends." He said with a teasing smile.

  Jungkook blushed lightly as he got a bit flustered, however he quickly recovered as he smirked. "If I were them, I would have pounced you already…" Jaehyun said. "But then again, you have them wrapped around your little finger." A smirk also appeared on Jaehyun's face.

  "From how sadistic you are, it'll be a big surprise once you finally sleep with them." Jaehyun said with a shrug. "Send me a sex tape while you're at it." An eerie smile appeared on Jaehyun's face.

  Jungkook sighed before facepalming. "Why am I friends with a pervert like you?" He asked himself. Jaehyun stayed silent, his smile never once faltering as to say that the younger one already knew the answer to that question. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Their bodies are for my eyes only, so no." He said as he licked his lips, already imagining their bodies writhing under him.

  "Oh?" Jaehyun said as he licked his own lips. "I like this possessive Jungkook." He said as he gave the other a thumbs up. "Makes me reminisce about our oh so beautiful past…" Jungkook rolled his eyes at the comment, already done with the older.

  "Gotta go now." Jungkook said. "Bye Hyung, see you at another time." He said as he waved goodbye.

  Jaehyun chuckled at the change of subjects but waved back. "Bye, bye baby." He said as he watched the younger walk out.

It was always so fun to mess with him…

~~~~~

(Rewritten)
I'm still really sick, hoping I don't go to the hospital again 👍👍

Anyways made them both more sadistic than before and I think it suits them (Jaehyun) better