But

No one's P.O.V

"What are you doing bun?" Namjoon said as he walked into the living room.

Jungkook turned to him, away from the T.V and smiled. "I'm watching cute animals!!" He said. Namjoon smiled at his little bun. "Come sit with me hyung! Let's watch together!" Namjoon nodded as he then sat down next to Jungkook. "Look at the bunnies!!" Jungkook said. Namjoon smiled fondly at his bun. "You know you're a bunny." Namjoon said. Jungkook pouted. "Bunnies are cute, I'm not cute!" Namjoon chuckled. "You are cute." Namjoon then started to tickle Jungkook.

"Haha! Hyung no!" Jungkook laughed.  Namjoon however kept on tickling his bun. "Hyung stop! I'm gonna haha pee!" That made Namjoon stop. Jungkook then started to breathe back normally before attacking Namjoon with tickles.

"Bun No!" Namjoon laughed. "That's what you get hyung!" He said as he got on top of Namjoon. Pinning him to the floor and tickling him. "JuNGkooK!!" He laughed more. He started to squirm even more in his grip.

Then something unexpected happend. Namjoon's shirt rode up exposing his tummy. Namjoon's pants also slid down a little.

Jungkook's eyes went dark when he saw this and stopped tickling him. Namjoon on the other hand was trying to breathe properly still not noticing his dark eyes. His dark eyes covered in lust.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon said as he noticed his stare. Jungkook kept staring. Namjoon's exposed tummy, clothes a mess, messy hair, tears, saliva, and rosy cheeks. Jungkook for sure got hard. "Are you okay bun?" He asked. Jungkook growled lowly without himself knowing he growled. Namjoon blushed at that.

He just noticed how hot Jungkook looked on top of him. With his dark eyes staring at him. He shivered. He had this sudden desire for Jungkook to fuck him. To fuck him so good he wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

He didn't even noticed that he grinded up at Jungkook. He moaned a little. He was forgetting that his innocent bun was on top of him, he looked like a different person. He was getting hard. His eyes were filling with lust and desire.

Namjoon getting hard by someone on top of him? Namjoon has always thought he was a dominat person. Never submissive.

Jungkook then snapped out of it once he heard the front door open. "We're back!!" Jungkook groaned at that. He really wanted to fuck Namjoon, but then again he had to act his part as innocent. A part of him was glad they came back before he fucked Namjoon. The other wanted them to get the fuck out so he can fuck his hyung. He then got off Namjoon and stood up and walked towards the door, making sure his shirt was covering his boner.

"Welcome back hyung's!!" He said.

Namjoon on the other hand was fucking surprised.

"What was that?"

~~~~~~~
Thanks to

TaeilnotTail

For the idea!!