Than(M)

This is a full on smut ;)
Enjoy

No one's P.O.V

Once again Jungkook was alone with Namjoon. Namjoon, trying his best to forget about what happened.

Jungkook on the other hand couldn't forget that day. Namjoon's moans were a real turn on.

The way Namjoon kept moaning his name and his little moans.

Jungkook groaned. Good thing he was in his bedroom alone. He did what any hormonal 'teenager' would do. He grabbed his lap top, lube, and napkins that were in his drawer.

He quickly went to pornhub and searched for gay porn. He eventually found a camboy by the name of BabyloVe.

He quickly took off his pants and boxers. He then put lube on his hand and started the video. He then started to pump his member slowly. He groaned at the feeling.

👅

N

amjoon got up from the sofa. He was hungry and needed something tasty to eat. That's when he remembers that he is alone with Jungkook of course and he can't cook. Jungkook was the one who knows to cook out of the two.

He sighed. He then proceeded to go up stairs to Jungkook's room.

Once he was there he heard groans coming from the room. 'Was Jungkook not feeling well?' He asked himself. He came to the conclusion that Jungkook probably didn't feel well, so he opened the door.

The sight...

Jungkook without any pants or boxers on. His hair a mess. His shirt wrinkled and wet from sweat. His abs noticeable through the shirt. His whole body, sweaty and most importantly his huge long dick standing tall.

That thing was for sure bigger and girthier than his dick.He was drooling for sure.

"You done starring at my cock Joon?" Namjoon jumped a little as he was startled by the man in front of him with his cock out. "Um!" Jungkook smirked. He turned off the computer and put it on his night stand. "Come here Joon." Namjoon for sure wanted to not do that and walk away, but for some reason his legs moved on their own. They kept moving until he was in front of Jungkook.

"Look at that. You're hard Joon." Jungkook said as he rubbed Namjoon's half erected cock. Namjoon  shivered at either his husky voice or the rubbing against his cock. It was probably both. "You got hard just by starring at my cock didn't you?" Namjoon nodded, lust covering his eyes. At this point he just wanted to get fucked by the man in front of him.

Jungkook grabbed Namjoon's waist and made him sit down on his lap. He then started to slowly move Namjoon's hips back and forth on his erection.

He then stopped. "Why don't you take off your pants and boxers baby?" Jungkook said. Namjoon just nodded as he stood up and took off his pants and underwear. Jungkook didn't waste anymore time and pinned Namjoon on the bed. He stared at Namjoon. Face flushed and face full of lust.

Jungkook then started to rub his thighs.  Namjoon moaned softly as Jungkook caressed his thighs. He started to moan even more as Jungkook moved down to suck on them.

Hickey's appeared on his thighs. Bite marks were left on them as well.

"Jungkook Ah~ p-please!" Namjoon begged as Jungkook moved closer to his cock. Jungkook ignored him however and kept biting, sucking, and kissing his thighs. Namjoon had tears in his eyes. Jungkook made him really needy and he needed him now.

"Pl-please h-hyung, fuck me now." Namjoon said embarrassed at what he said. On the other hand Jungkook stopped and looked at Namjoon. He smirked. "Look at that! My hyung is calling me hyung!" He said. "Please, I need you.." Namjoon said as he looked away.