Youngest

No one's P.O.V

"Maybe we should all confess.." Namjoon said. They we're all in the kitchen, talking so Jungkook wouldn't hear them. It had been a week when Jungkook said he fell in love.

The rest looked at him like he was crazy. "That's a terrible idea hyung!" Jimin said. "Yeah! What if he rejects us!" Taehyung said.

"Well we will never know unless we try.." Namjoon said. "Plus I heard that if you don't confess you will never move on. It's better to get this over with so we can move on." The others looked down thinking.

"Hey hyung's! What you talking about!" Jungkook said as he came into the kitchen. They all looked at him and smiled. "Nothing bun." Jin said. "Do you want a snack?" He continued. Jungkook nodded. "Yes please." Jin smiled at him fondly. "Alright I'll make you a yummy snack." He said as he ruffled Jungkook's hair. Jungkook smiled. "Yes! Thank you hyung!" He said as he then skipped out of the kitchen. They all sighed.

After some discussion they decided on confession.

"Come on go." Jin whispered. "Why am I first!" Taehyung whisper shouted. They then started to argue in front of Jungkook's door.

"Shh! Listen! I think he is talking to someone!" Yoongi whisper shouted. They all quieted down. Turns out Yoongi was right. He was talking to someone.

"Jaehyun hyung! Stop that!" They heard. "I'm not cute! I'm sexy! Stop laughing!" They could hear the pout. "Well control yourself cause you're not doing anything to me! I will slap you if you do! Hyung it's not kinky!" They then heard Jungkook huff. All they had in their heads was..

'Who the hell is this guy..'
'What does he want with our bun!'
'Is this the guy Jungkook loves!?'
'What is he saying to our innocent bun!?!'

"I'm hanging up now, bye!" Jungkook said. "God that hyung!" He said as he then chuckled. "But he is cute sometimes!" The guys then bursted through the door startleing Jungkook.

"Who was that bun?" Jin said. Jungkook looked at him. "You hyung's startled me!" Jungkook said as he put his hand on his chest. "And to answer your question that was Jaehyun! He is super nice!" Jungkook then had a thought. "And handsome..." He continued.

He then tried not to laugh at his hyung's faces. Their faces can clearly show jealousy. "But you know hyung's.." They looked at him with a face full of jealousy. "I think you guys are more handsome..." Jungkook said as he looked away with a small blush on his face.

They all looked surprised. "Bun...do you...like us?" Hoseok said. Jungkook nodded still not looking at them. They all gasped. Jungkook may have been smirking when he heard that.

"Bun we like you to.." Yoongi said. Jungkook finally looked at them. "Really?!" He asked 'surprised' with a deeper blush. All of the guys nodded. "Would you like to be our boyfriend bun?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded. "Yes hyung! I would love to!" He said as he showed his bunny smile.

It was finally official..

But little do they know that their bun isn't a bun....

But a hungry, hungry wolf..just waiting for his prey...

~~~~~~~
Thank you to breyah1234
😊😊🙌💞💕