More(M)

Remember when Namjoon was in the shower?

Let's go back and see what happened behind the scenes...

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I'm going to shower!" Namjoon said as he stood up from the couch. "Okay!" I heard Jin say. I then saw Namjoon disappear into his room. My guess as to why was become he was hard.

"I'm going to my room hyung's!" I said. They all nodded.

I proceeded to head up the stairs and instead of going to my room I went to Namjoon's.

When I got there, there was no one in the room. "Ahh~" I walked towards the sound of the moan.

Were there vibrations sounds coming from the door?

I smirked. So you are using a vibrator huh baby boy.

Good thing is I have a little something in my pocket.

I then went and locked the bedroom door and went back to the bathroom door. "Aghh~" I heard again.

I then pulled down my pants and underwear. I then sat down by the door. I really wonder what he was doing in there.

I started to stroke my painfully hard member. Namjoon's pretty little moans are a turn on.

"Nngg~" I heard him moan but this time it was more high pitched. I kept stroking trying to suppress a groan.
"Ahh~ fuck~" He moaned. I groaned quietly. "Jungkook~" I heard him say. How he moaned my name, it was a turn on. I really want to bust down this god damn door and fuck him against the wall.

He moaned again but this time a little muffled. Was he...sucking on something? Oh how his pretty little lips would look around my cock. I groaned.

I then heard vibrations again. "Aaahh~!" He moaned. Looks like he has the vibrator somewhere else.

I then closed my eyes imagining Namjoon ridding me.

"Jungkook ahh~please let me touch ahh~ mySelf ngg~" I heard. Well fuck that was hot. I stroked even faster. "Please Sir~" I heard. I bit my lip trying not groan. How did he know I have a Sir kink. "Nngg~" He really is having trouble not to moan huh? "Hmm~" I groaned quietly.

"Jungkook can I ahh~ cum? I want to cum-aah~" I stroked even faster feeling myself get close to my limit.

I then looked at the remote and turned it to a higher setting.

"I'm cumming~" He said. "Fuck I'm cumming to baby." I said to know one. "Aahh!!" I heard. I stroked even quicker before cumming on my hand

I breathed in and out slowly. I looked at my hand. "Wish you where here to lick it." I said to no one. I then got up and fixed my clothes before getting a tissue that was on Namjoon's nightstand and cleaned my hand before leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~

If it's not good just know I only slept for 3 hours. I'm exhausted. 😫

Have a good day~

Bye~

Angel~