Sophophobia - Fear of Knowledge or Learning

Few things you need to know-

1. This story takes place right after season 1 and you'll be able to tell easily from the first few paragraphs

2. Two characters are aged up in this along with the people who are also their age like Mob to Teruki. So Ritsu is 14 going on 15 and about to enter high school. Mob is 15 going on 16 and about to enter his 2nd year of high school

My Hero Academia © Kohei Horikoshi

Mob-Psycho 100 © ONE

***

Don't know who drew it but here's the link to the page I got it from:  https://pin.it/2XOgPTg

***

Everything was fine. For once in a long time, everything was fine.

It was one of those days with the perfect weather. You know those ones where the skies are blue and perfectly placed clouds are sprinkled across it with just enough wind blowing to keep the temperature perfect?

Soft footsteps padded along the gray concrete of the sidewalk. There was no set destination that the owner had in mind, he just needed to clear his head. So here he was, walking along the mostly unpopulated part of the city, with no one in sight.

Ritsu Kageyama felt great, he really did, but he couldn't shake this feeling of discontent. It had been a week since he had been captured and the 7th division had been destroyed and he was glad to have the burden of not being able to connect with his brother lifted away from him. But it was promptly replaced with another one.

Back when they were fighting Claw's 7th division he felt so useless. He couldn't do anything well..that's not entirely true. He was able to create a plan for him and the other kids from the awakening lab to escape from their cell and he made a plan to break out of the cursed room that kept him, Hanazawa, and Shigeo (who was only in there because of his weakness) from using their powers.

'But it was completely useless when Reigen-san came in and dealt with it...' Ritsu thought begrudgingly as he kicked a nearby pebble forward.

Then, when it came to the big fight, he was able to do nothing. All he could do was shout and beg Shigeo to help him and that he was their only hope. Not only was he utterly hopeless he put so much pressure on his brother and he absolutely hated making him feel so overwhelmed. He could feel his insecurity coming off in waves and then the sudden murderous intent that soon followed was just too much.

'But luckily Reigen came in and fixed everything! ...Again'. This time Ritsu found an empty soda can and chucked it as far as he could. It rolled and rolled until it went down a set of steps that led somewhere unknown. Ritsu lightly jogged toward it so he could kick it this time but as he got closer he was soon distracted by what was down those steps.

A big beach was placed in front of him. Filled with trash as far as the eye could see and the soda can had rolled far enough to join the masses of garbage. There was no beach in Seasoning City, well none like this one. How had he even gotten here?

He continued to carry himself forward and along the messy shore of the beach. It seemed as though there was another entrance to the beach and if you looked toward it you could see what seemed to be a huge city bustling with people not too far in the distance. Despite this, people didn't seem to care for the beach and it was left unpopulated.