Happy yet Confused

"No, I don't like him I was...just worried about him...Yeah I was just worried and wanted to thank him for saving me.... I don't like him... No way I-"

"Talking to yourself?"

I looked up to see Chat Noir leaning against a chimney looking at me with a bemused expression. 

I had been pacing the roof for a while after detransforming and feeding Midnight. Turns out she really likes American food.  I early on learned how to get up to the roof from my room. 

"Yeah."

He detrensformed and walked over to me. 

"Anything I can help with?"

I hated to keep a secret from someone who had been nothing but nice to me since I get here, but I already had to keep Lupa from him so what was one more right?

"Not really I doubt you would understand."

"Try me."

"I'd rather not I'm..... tired" I know that was a bad excuse but I know that if he knew I was Lupa then during fights he would be distracted and I couldn't let that happen. Paris needs him.

"Okay but don't let what happen to me happen to you." He reached out to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "I'm here for you, okay?"

I looked up at him, "Okay. So," I smirked," after she saved you Ladybug must have taken you home right?"

He blushed and took his hand off my shoulder to rub the back of his neck. "Actually Rena Rouge did Ladybug had to take care of that new hero. But she did stop by this morning. And...I'm going on a date with her tomorrow."

I squealed and then started to ask all the questions, "wherewillitbewhattimedoessheknowthatyouarechatnoirdoyouknowwhosheisthisisapaintotypecauseimsousedtoputtingspacesbetweenwordsandifyouhavereadthisthencommentpinappleandiwillfollowyouauthoroutwhatareyou-"

"Max stop I can't even understand you."

I stopped my fangirling and took a deep breath. "I'm happy for you."

Holy fudge I write short chappies but idc and if you really do comment and I will try and fix that but for now I average at like 500 so whatever. 

Sincerly,

L.A.

Edit: I definetly published this the first time without a title but its fixed