Chapter 11 - A Man My Arse.

Emily P.O.V

Iv got half an hour to get ready before my night with the boys. They've already left to go and set up the room so it's just me and Matthew left in the house now. He's coming with us aswell obviously.

Tonight I'm wearing the red dress that Charlie got me and Sparkley black heels. Im curing my hair into beach waves. I'm going a have smokey eyes and red lips.

"Emily, i'm ready."

Matthew walked into my room with a white shirt on and his favourite jeans with his nike blazers.

"Cool dude. Wait, have you got aftershave on?."

"Yeah. I'm a man now. I've got 3 chest hairs and 2 armpit hairs, Thankyou missus."

"A man, my arse. I'm more of a man than you are."

"But your a gi-"

"Exactly."

---------------------

We arrived outside the club at just before 8.

"May I escort you, madame."

"Don't try to be posh Matthew, mate. It really doesn't suit you."

When I walked into the main room, all the boys were stood in the middle of the room in cute suits with drinks in their hands. James was the first to notice me and walked up to me and my brother.

"Good evening miss, your looking lovely tonight. May I get you a drink?"

"Thankyou James. You don't look bad yourself. And yes, can I have a coke please?"

"Of course. Please feel free to join our friends on the dance floor."

'Air Guitar' by McBusted was on as Matthew and I joined the boys on the dance floor.

I wrapped my arms around Chris' waist from behind and he turned around in suprise. He soon wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his face into my neck.

"You look beautiful. That colour looks amazing on you."

"Thankyou Chris. You have Charlie to thank for that. You look very handsome in your suit."

"Well, I do try."

"Right lads, I want to dance with each and every one of you tonight to at least one song each."

I heard a chorus of 'okay's and 'alright's as James handed me my coke.

"Who's first then?"

"Wait, I'd like to give you the birthday present from me first. Happy birthday Emily."

Reece kissed me on the forehead and then jumped onto stage.

"Id like to dedicate this song, to the birthday girl. Happy birthday Emily, I hope I gain your trust back soon. I want to be best friends again. This is a song that i've recently worte myself, Its called 'Just Saying'. Eventhough some of the lyrics may not be true, Its still for you."

A fast speeded song started to play and Reece began to sing.

'You got a boyfriend
And hes a total looser
All your friends tell you that hes got no future
But they like me

Just saying.

He barely takes you out an if he does hes late and when the queck comes he always makes you pay

id never do that

Just saying

You should leave him coz it really makes me sick
Just saying
Just saying

You dont need him
I'll help you get iver it
Just saying
Just saying.

When you change your mind i'll be waiting.
Coz im better than him
Just saying

When you change your mind i'll be waiting

Just saying.

Got a big house, he says he lives alone but when i drove my i could see him mom was home

I got my own place

Just saying

He says he loves you, but its all an act hes seeing someone else right behind your back

You know id never do that.

Just saying

You should leave him coz it really makes me sick

Just saying

Just saying

You dont need him ill help you get over it

Just saying

Just saying

When you change your mind ill be waiting coz im better than him

Just saying

When you change your mind ill be waiting

Just saying

Just saying

You should leave him coz it really makes me sick

Just saying

Just saying

You dont need him ill help you get over it

Just saying

Just saying

When you change your mind ill be waiting, coz im better than him

Just saying

When you change your mind ill be waiting

Just saying

Just saying'

I started to tear up. Its pretty clear that that song is about Me and Chris. He's still hung up on the fact that he doesn't like me and Chris being so close. I ran out if the building as fast as I could to get away from it all.

Reece P.O.V

As soon as I finished singing, I saw tears brimming in Emily's eyes as she left Chris' embrace and rushed outside. I tried to follow her but Jake stopped me.

"Reece mate, don't go after her. She doesn't need the stress. Let me and Charlie go."

Chris P.O.V

Emily rushed from my arms and out the door. It was pretty clear that the song was about us. Reece tried to follow her out the door but Jake stopped him. Charlie and Jake soon followed Emily outside as I stood glaring at Reece in pure anger. I tried to jump at him but James, Barclay, Tom and Casey had already stopped me.

"Well what a party this has turned out to be."