aɪɪ | seven

following week wednesday; 5:45 pm

"How is this gonna be even close to possible?!"

"Just stay calm," San advised Kiara as she was rambling about the amount of pressure she was feeling because she had to hop on the jet as soon as she was done performing, "focus on performing right now. I'll try to tell Namjoon that we'll be running late."

Kiara sat down in her makeup chair, shaking her leg repeatedly as she waited for her cue to get on stage. Kiara had quite a reputation backstage; she was known to be focused and silent. Kiara liked to prepare herself mentally, emotionally, and physically before she had set foot onto the stage. After her makeup was done, Kiara sat down into the corner to meditate to tune everyone out. Manifestation was something Kiara had just started around that time frame, Hoseok was the one to recommend it.

  About ten minutes later, Kiara was on the stage. Kiara had executed each move with grace and precision. Kiara wowed the crowd with how she performed the character she was playing. The production was about a family of three that moved to Berlin and met a young fairy, Eartha. Kiara was Eartha; the young but fierce fairy that lived to dance instead of speaking. Eartha was the hardest character Kiara had ever played and Kiara only had a week to prepare.

Compared to the other characters that Kiara had taken on, Eartha had no lines but was on the stage the whole show. Eartha had to stay on pointe the entire time, remain in proper posture, and be mindful of the mood shifts of the play so that her facial expressions stayed the same. After an hour and forty-five minutes, Kiara was finally off the stage.

"There's no time for me to change, let's go!"

Kiara hopped on the jet with her ballerina outfit on and San was struggling to hold all of her bags but they were set. "They have a shower there, right?! At the venue?!" Kiara questioned and San nodded, "Yes, they do. You need to fall asleep and rest though."

"But–"

"No buts!"

Kiara begrudgingly wrapped herself with a quilt and a pillow that she took with her to every show and ended up falling asleep against the window of the jet.

Kiara arrived at the venue only thirty minutes before it was time for her to perform with Jungkook and she felt sick to the point, she had to squat down in the middle of running to avoid throwing up. "C'mon Kiara, we have no time for that!" Kiara wiped the sweat off her forehead before she quickly ran throughout the backstage of the venue, ignoring the stares from the concerned people. Kiara quickly took the clothes she needed to get dressed in and went into the employee's bathrooms where there were two showers.