Chapter Five

It wasn't long before the heavy angry breathing relaxed into calm relaxed breathing. He worked him self to sleep, happens a lot when you take pills like the ones he was given. Joe smiled as he moved around the to the nursery and around to a second door into the bathroom. The door was originally locked by him, but he unlocked it and picked up his beloved and carried him back to their bedroom and laid him down gently. Sighing he looked over his move reason to live and smirked as he laid beside him, taking a hand and slowly caressing his cheek.

Gently moving he removed Lucas's shirt, exposing the toned torso and flat stomach. Laughing gently he looked Lucas over, "So lovely..Will be even more lovely once we're done" he said softly. Joe smiled as he carefully moved Lucas as to not startled him awake. Laying him down, Joe carefully tied his hands behind his back with the softest material he could find. Upon finishing he slowly began to slide the pants and boxers off Lucas and propped his butt up. "So beautiful~" said Joe softly as he smirked before kissing Lucas. Lucas was in what some like to call a dead sleep, nothing could possible wake him when it comes to light movements like Joe was doing.

Getting higher leverage on the bed Joe smirked softly as he lovely removed his pants some to expose his rather strained erection. He'll admit it, he found the other extremely attractive even if he doesn't feel the same. Lining up with the tight, but relaxed hole Joe waited a second before shoving inside. Both let out gasp, Joe with pleasure as the tight anal canal squeezed around his erection. Lucas was shocked awake as a sudden and pretty painful wave rushed through his body. His body tensed, and shook all at once knowing exactly what was happening. "J-joe…please don't…" He said softly, rather scared. Joe paid him no attention as he slowly began to thrust into the tight ass. Lucas cringed as his eyes tightly closed, tears forming in his eyes at the pain feeling every inch of Joe's erection inside of him.

Joe knew this first time would contain no passion, no lead up, no romance but for now he just wanted to show to Lucas that he would enjoy his time. And would love carrying their child. Lucas clenched his hands tightly grabbing at the ties of the bond that held him. With each thrust it felt like it was ripping him apart inside, but it oddly felt..pleasing. He hates to admit it but, Lucas was rather pleased slightly by this course of action. His own appendage even growing more firm with pleasure. "Mmm" he moaned gently, holding it in slightly still fighting mentally that he wasn't enjoying it at all.

Noticing the rather surprising development in the boy below him, Joe smiled leaning down to gently kiss the back of his neck and back. A hand snaking under to stroke the stiffening dick. Lucas gave a soft gasp as his body stretched a bit, a soft moan soon escaping openly. Lucas blushed deeply as his breathe caught, Joe thrusting opposite to his strokes making a pleasing shiver go up Lucas's spine forcing another moan out. Joe was ecstatic to hear the other man enjoying this time together, at least it wasn't a completely horrible time for Lucas. Continuing to thrust into Lucas while his hand stroked the others erection, Joe was in heaven but Lucas he was pleasured but also very scared.

With the pills altering his genes a little he had started to product hormones which were sending his body wild, fogging his thinking and making him easily pleased. After just a little bit of Joe stroking his dick and feeling the throbbing appendage inside him Lucas came, coating the bed in his own seed. With the sudden release he felt his body relax as a rather loud moan escaped. Feeling the relief in Lucas, Joe gently kissed his neck letting his dick go  before simply wrapping the arm around him. Thrusting deep inside Lucas, Joe followed his loves release with his own. Shooting his seed inside Lucas making the slightly smaller male moan and shiver gently before relaxing once again. Pulling out, Joe gently untied Lucas and laid him down softly receiving a soft wince as he got moved. "Shhh…relax love." Said Joe softly kissing Lucas. Lucas couldn't help the soft whimper as he was kissed his lower back and butt sore even as his body relaxed. Joe smiled softly at Lucas gently covering him up to let him rest up. "I'll go and make dinner…want anything special?" He asked softly, curious. Lucas gave a soft groan thinking a moment, "Pizza…" He said softly. "I can run and get some, lay still hun alright. You shouldn't walk just yet"  Said Joe getting up and fixing his cloths to go out, knowing Lucas probably wouldn't try to escape being as he winced when just being laid down. Walking would be impressive. Kissing Lucas Joe casually left to get some pizza. He gladly did it, knowing he might be doing it shortly anyway but he would also do anything for his beloved.