chapter 1

Wyatt: pov

37...38...39...

"Come on man... just one more" said Damion, my beta.

"Just one more dude" yelled Andrew which I think he says with too much excitement also he's my second in command

I pulled my body weight up one more time as my head barely pass the bar as I lose my gripped and let go of the bar gracefully land on my feet.

40

I brace my hand on my knees as I waited for my strength to return to my body. After I caught my breath, I adjusted myself and walk towards the rack that held the towels and begin to dry my body of sweat that show all the evidence of a good work out. I look up at the full body mirror that stretch all the way to the other side of the room and l admired myself. Standing before me was a man who reached the height of 6'4 with a light caramel skin tone which came from all the time training in the sun with an eight pack to kill, the ladies of course. High cheek bones, with a square jaw that was covered with a well-kept trimmed beard. Dark hazel nut hair and light golden eyes. Not to give myself a big head but I was good looking, hell even better than that.

"Sooo ... are you done or are you going stare at yourself all day" said Andrew.

"Shut up" I said a little more irritated then I should.

"So I guess you had it rough last night huh" says Damion with an all knowing look.

"Bro is that why we been working out for five hours straight. If that the case I have like tons of girls on standby who knows how to have a good time."

Glaring at Andrew and pretending that he didn't say anything I turn to Damion, the only person who knows me like that back of his hand. "Tracie came over last night and lets just say she was the only one that was satisfied."

Dave look at me for a while then speaks "Don't get me wrong, but you been saying that a lot lately every time you go out with a different type of girl we end up here with the next day"

"I know...ugh. I'm 20 years old and I'm the alpha aren't I supposed to find my mate by now. All I' m doing is fucking the next girl that wink or flips her hair at me we need a Luna hell I need my Luna." I stated matter of fact tone raising my hands to show my point while taking a seat on the couch behind me. I tilt my head back staring at the ceiling slowly thinking about my life and what I been doing up to this point. Then my mind wonder to my mate what she would look like, will she be kind or gentle maybe even both. Will she be daring and how will my pack feel about her my minds wonder off slowly think of many possibility. My wolf moan to the thought of our Luna but then growled to the thought of not having her.

Damion look toward Andrew and nodded toward the door. Not needing further guidance he jogs to the door and closing it behind him. Damion turn towards the refrigerator opening it and pulling out two bottles of beers, popping the tops and heading back toward Wyatt. Taking a seat next to Wyatt and tapping the beer on his leg to get his attention he look towards me then the bottle grabbing it while I took my a swing of mines. Still looking at him waiting for something to happen he finally exhale and says "sorry".

Not expecting that but not going to push his I just nod waiting for more "I think I know what you need, you need a pack party." Said Damion

Looking at Damion as though has lost his mind "Did you not just hear me a while ago I don't need that shit what I want is my Luna not a quick fuck!" said Wyatt.

"Just hear me out not, it not a regular party were going to have the nearest pack come together and throw it here. While during the party you will be looking for your mate if she there or not if not that leads them out an we can narrow done the search." Stated Damion "If that plan even work who going to plan it my schedule already full with my alpha responsibility."

"I'll help" yelled Andrew who burst through the door. "I know who to invited, the dos and the don'ts, and I know some guys who can help with the drink ohh and my cousin a Dj so there the music. ... Please let me help I promise you this party going to be in a full swing by 10:00pm." Begging while falling to his knees looking up to the alpha and Damion.

l

Damion look towards Wyatt then they both look towards the pleading man kneeling before them and laughed. "Fine but if you fuck this party up your ass is in the lock out box for a month." says Damion.

()()())())()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())()()

Faith POV:

"Alright class you have ten minutes to talk among yourself please keep your volume down or will find an assignment in the mean time." said Mrs.jackson.

Not really paying attention I turn toward the girl sitting next to me who has stole my face already working on tonight homework. light goldenhair that looks asthough it has been threaded by the gods themself reaching to the end of the chair. Looking at her olive skin complextoin with a cute chubby face that has never had a break out in her life. Not to mentionn lips that look as though they been stung by bees and drizzle with honey and eye that are clear as the ocean. I sit back in my chair continuing to stare at her while she does both our homework only to getting startled by my bestfriends chloe.

"Hey faith, hey hope" says an anxious chloe.

"Hey Cloe guessing by the way your acting you have some good news." announcing hope.

"OMG" yelled cloe, while hope closing her ears to blocking out loud girl screem.

"The alpha son from silver moon is having a party and inviting all the pack surronding him...ahhahahhh"yelled chloe. "why is he having a party for his son" said Faith. "Duh obvious he looking for his son mate. That the only logical explanation" stated annoyed Hope.

I hate when she dose that always making me feel stupid if I ever wanted to be brought down I would've ask my sweet sister cause she always knowns what to say. Every since we were little she would always bring me down but when it came down to a real fight I would come out as the true alpha no pun intended.

I glared at her and she did it in return have a little battle between each, I never understand how much I want to punch myself in the face until I look at my sister. "So, what are we wearing I can't wait to be the center of attention. It tonight I heard that it supposed to be, like the party of the centurie." Saying with so much excitement that it also got me pumped up.

Turning towards my sister and having a conversation with only our eyes we already decided that we would get ready at our house since my sister and I have the car. " I hate when you leave me out the conversation." Whining cloe with puppies dog eyes.

"We're going but we're taking my car and getting ready at our house so don't plan on getting their early knowing faith we're going to be fashionably late, okay. " stating hope with a uncaring tone.