{02}

Shigeru walked back to camp with Kota on his shoulders, watching out for branches and twigs as he saw all 1-A and 1-B students of UA look at him and Kota with wide eyes as they ate.

"Who are you?" A tape elbow guy asked as Shigeru made sure his brother was safe on his back and then on his travel to the ground, "Izumi Shigeru." Shigeru stated bluntly, noticing their eyes on the clips in his hair, making him feel uncomfortable. "Kota." Shigeru spoke, making the younger brother look at him, he nodded to his younger brother whose eyes widen and ran off into the kitchen. "Why are you here?" A broccoli kid asked, Shigeru didn't answer but glanced around and saw Eraserhead, or as he likes to call him 'Uncle Sho'.

Shigeru walked to Eraserhead who was sleeping on the floor, hearing the gasps and people telling him not to in warning. He ignored them. He poked Shota in-between the eyes before poking again, getting a few sweat drops and nervous looks as Aizawa woke up and glared at him. "Rice?" Shigeru asked, "Sure kid."  Aizawa yawned, Shigeru nodded and walked off to the kitchen to make some of his sweet chili sauce rice, even if it looked red and poisonous it was sweet.

After 15 minutes of Shigeru and Kota making the rice, Shigeru made coffee and brought a bowl of rice and a cup of coffee to Aizawa. Everyone was watching Shigeru again.

"Uncle Sho" Shigeru spoke loudly, waking Aizawa up again as gasps were heard, handing the man the dish, spoon and coffee before going back to the kitchen and giving his brother and himself food. They then joined the others.

"Shigeru?" He heard his cousin's voice, he looked up at her with a slight glare, "A teacher from your school is here? Her name is Jalevíc?" She spoke, Shigeru nodded and left the table, noticing that many of the UA students followed curiously.

"Izumi." The teacher glared, "Hey Bitch Sensei" Shigeru smirked, "What can I help you with?" Shigeru asked curiously, "Karma said you were having trouble with the assessment?" Bitch Sensei asked sweetly, Shigeru glared at her, "You're going around and stealing ideas, aren't you Bitch Sensei?" Shigeru growled making the teacher look nervous, "I'll call Karasuma Sensei and tell~" Shigeru grinned evilly, many could imagine the devil horns from his head growing, "Fine brat! I could've helped" Bitch Sensei huffed, "Go on Honey Trap Sensei, I have most things covered" Shigeru grinned, his blood lust making the atmosphere tense, his teacher quickly left and Shigeru kept his blood lust in afterwards.

"Was that the weird teacher that kissed Nagisa?" Kota asked curiously, Shigeru burst out laughing, "Oh - I forgot about that!" Shigeru wheezed, "Oh wow." Shigeru laughed, "Let's go eat kiddo!" Shigeru smiled widely at his brother who nodded, shocking many as he acted like a kid show's host.

They went back to eating and then going to their secret spot on a cliff.

The problem was only starting.