{03}

Shigeru turned to see him, the killer, the murderer of his parents. "So your the kids Shigaraki told me not to kill?" Muscular spoke, smirking "Well, he didn't say I couldn't hurt you!" The man laughed as Shigeru picked Kota up and dodged the attack before putting the younger one down, "Kota, I need you to run." Shigeru hissed, "NOW!" Shigeru yelled as he pushed Kota out of the way and took Muscular's vicious attacks.

Shigeru was bleeding heavily as he dodged one of the attacks, taking out a knife he always had on him and attacking Muscular by running up his arms Levi-style and stabbing him in his working eye, getting a scream of pain and getting thrown into a tree harshly.

Kota left to get help but the others were busy. Shigeru noticed a man covered in hairs come out of the trees on the other side and was witnessing as Shigeru stood, pulling out a gun and attacking the villain, watching as he got a lucky shot and killed Muscular.

Shigeru fell to his knees and started puking blood, "FUCK-" Shigeru yelled, wrapping an arm around his bleeding self as the hand covered man approached him.

Shigeru looked up tiredly, "Why don't you use your quirk?" The man asked as he kneeled next to Shigeru. Shigeru glared at the man, "I don't fucking have one." Shigeru hissed before coughing out some blood, the hand man seemed to tense and put his hands carefully under Shigeru, lifting him up and bringing him to a crowd of villains Vs heroes.

Shigeru saw the crowd of UA heroes' eyes widen at the sight of him being covered in blood. "Where's Muscular?" Mr Compress asked, this made many tense as Muscular had a reputation, "This little one killed him." The hand covered man stated, shocking both sides, "He killed Muscular~? Is that why he's covered in beautiful blood!?" A girl asked, a crazed look in her eyes, "Yes, but he's losing blood." Handyman stated, getting yells from the hero side.

Shigeru was slowly closing his eyes, too tired to even register that he was being brought through a portal, though he did notice someone before he was carried through.

"Kota" he whispered, reaching for his little brother,

Before it all went dark.