{06}

Shigeru woke up in a white hospital room, or as he recognized it as - Nan Chiyo's UA recovery room.

He sighed before looking around and sighing as he noticed a majority of the villains sitting on a bed while being handcuffed to it. "Do I question it?" Shigeru muttered to himself before seeing Uncle Sho and Kota sleeping next to each other on some chairs.

"Kota!" Shigeru accidentally yelled, waking both villains and hero up, the younger and slightly shorter Izumi brother woke up and ran to his brother, hugging the life out of the older Izumi kid, "Hey kiddo!" Shigeru smiled softly, hugging the kid, "Shiggy!" Kota cried, "Sssh, it's fine, everything's fine" Shigeru calmed down his brother slowly, hugging the younger brother tightly, "Hey kiddo, it's all fine" Shigeru muttered, hugging his brother and lifting him onto the bed, pushing the younger Izumi into his side as he rubbed the boy's back to comfort him.

"Shigeru." Aizawa spoke, "Hey Uncle Sho." Shigeru grinned, "You scared quite a few people. Shino wants Mic and I to take care of you instead of her and the Wild Wild Pussycats because of this." Aizawa stated, "Is that a good idea? Anyway, I live in an apartment to go to school in Tokyo." Shigeru stated, "Isn't Musutafu close to Tokyo?" Shigaraki spoke up, "Yes, but I lived in the forest, plus to go to Tokyo every morning and evening is a 5-6 hour train ride twice a day" Shigeru shrugged, "What school do you go to?" Aizawa asked, "Kunugigaoka Junior High School, why?" Shigeru asked, "We can pull you out and go to a closer school." Aizawa stated, "I'd rather still go to Kunugigaoka, I have friends there, plus it's already nearing the end of the year. I can probably change next year." Shigeru tried, getting a sigh and a nod from Aizawa.

Shigeru smiled slightly, hugging his brother and noticed the looks 3 villains were sending him of 'we know your secret, really?'. He wasn't that worried, they just knew of the assassination attempts.

The door burst open and a red head and bluenette walked in. "Hey Smol Sweet" Karma smirked as Nagisa sighed, "Hey Strawberry, Blueberry" Shigeru rolled his eyes, Karma glanced at the villains and glared, "Can I-" Shigeru cut Karma off by throwing a pillow at him with deadly accuracy, "NO YOU CAN NOT TORTURE THEM KARMA!" Both Shigeru and Nagisa yelled, Karma sighed but smirked.

"Why does that guy look like a sun dried grape?" Karma asked curiously, looking at Dabi, this made both Shigeru and Nagisa sweat drop, "You mean...a raisin?" Nagisa asked, "Yeah, yeah. She looks like a school girl and he looks like he has a hand fetish, mist person looks like their from the pits of hell" Karma shrugged, making Nagisa, Aizawa and Shigeru sigh at Karma's antics. The villains blinked and shared looks, slightly agreeing that they did indeed to seem to have the appearances that Karma described, even if they weren't fans of the descriptions.

"Don't you have homework to do?" Shigeru asked, "No Dad, I finished when you called me." Karma rolled his eyes, "I already had a plan so I didn't need to do the homework" Nagisa smiled nervously. "Is the blue one a girl?" Kota asked, which made both Karma and Shigeru burst out laughing, "Yes, this is Nagisa-" Karma got yelled at by Nagisa as Shigeru chuckled, "No, that's Shiota Nagisa - his last name kind of sounds like Uncle Sho's first name so just call him Nagisa, he's Akabane Karma but just call him Karma" Shigeru smiled, "Okay!" Kota smiled slightly as most people watched the duo fight.

Shigeru smirked, "I ship it"

"NOT YOU TOO!!!"