{04}

Shigeru opened his eyes, finding he was in a room and bandaged up, he looked around the room and saw a man with purple scars and icey blue eyes that matched his own. They had a staring contest for a few minutes before Shigeru started analysing him.

"Can you see?" Shigeru asked before stuttering, "I mean- with the scars so close to your eyes I - I guess I mean can you see 20/20 vision? I doubt it but -" Shigeru stopped himself, "I'm going to stop myself" Shigeru groaned, "I can see" the man spoke, "Okay" Shigeru sighed, getting out of the bed with a sigh and wincing at the pressure on his legs and his wounds. "Come on, you'll be meeting Shigaraki and the others." The man spoke, walking over to Shigeru and picking him up bridal style and leaving the room.

"What's your name?" Shigeru asked quietly, "Dabi." The man spoke, "Nice to meet you Dabi, I'm Izumi Shigeru." Shigeru smiled slightly before wincing at the pain as they entered a bar-like area.

Shigeru raised an eyebrow at a chained UA student stuck to a chair. Many turned to them as the crazy school girl squealed.

"You're so cute!!" The girl grinned psychotically as Shigeru was slowly put onto the couch by Dabi who got a smile of gratitude. Shigeru blushed, "Thank you?" He squeaked slightly, unsure of what to make of it, "Where did you get those cute pins?" She asked curiously, "I made them" Shigeru smiled slightly, "Really!? You must show me how when you're better!" The girl smiled, "Oh whoops! Sorry, I'm Himiko Toga! Nice to meet you...?" She smiled widely, "Izumi Shigeru" Shigeru smiled slightly, glancing over at the yelling Pomeranian.

"HEY EXTRA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BASTARD?" Bakugou asked, Shigeru shrugged before glancing at the mist covered man.

"Can I ask about Mr Misty over there?" Shigeru asked curiously, causing some to stiffen or chuckle, "Of course. My name is Kurogiri" the mist man stated, "Why do you feel in pain?" Shigeru asked curiously, causing Kurogiri to stiffen, "You smell of dead corpse and fog." Shigeru stated, "I thought you were quirkless?" The handyman stated, "I am, I just know what decaying corpses smell like." Shigeru shrugged, "So, can I question you Mr Handman?" Shigeru asked, staring curiously at the ruby red eyes, "My name is Shigaraki Tomura." The man spoke, "Eh, alias?" Shigeru questioned, "No one's dumb enough to have their actual name as their villain name or hero name - except that Todoroki kid, weird kid." Shigeru shrugged, "Why do you think it's an alias?" Shigaraki asked curiously.

Shigeru sighed, "That's like when you blow up the moon and say your real name so your enemies can backtrack and find your weaknesses" Shigeru smiled slightly, glancing over everyone, "Who's the Deadpool knock off? Also why does Dabi remind me of a more messed up version of Zuko and Zack Foster?" Shigeru asked curiously, "You like comics and anime!?" Toga squealed, "Yep!" Shigeru smiled slightly, "Have you watched the Junji Ito Collection or Nanbaka?" Shigeru asked curiously, "Sadly no~ I don't have any time recently. I have watched Cells at Work! and Dakaichi." Toga smirked, "So blood cells and gayness? I can't judge. I really like Gakuen Babysitters, it's cute." Shigeru smiled, "When did this become anime club?" Shigaraki sighed, "I wish my school had an anime club. I mean, it probably does but 3-E isn't allowed to join any extra curricular activities" Shigeru pouted, "Why?" Dabi spoke up, "3-E is nicknamed the End Class, our class is in the old campus on a hill by the new campus that holds class 3-1 to 3-D" Shigeru sighed, "Everyone's threatened to go to 3-E or E-Class / End-Class, we're painted as failures. We're below human, even if some of us have quirks." Shigeru admitted, "Can you tell us about Korosensei?" Shigaraki asked, Shigeru tensed, "Sorry, I can't. It goes against contract." Shigeru smiled sadly, "Contract with who?" A voice spoke from the TV, "Government, Mister." Shigeru yawned slightly, covering his mouth and rubbing his eyes slightly, "Interesting.. Dabi, bring Mr Izumi to one of the bedrooms for some rest." The voice spoke, getting a nod from Dabi who carried the small male.

As the male snuggled up to him and fell asleep.