Rewritten!

Hey guys!

The first chapter of this rewritten, The Golden Jax and the Genie, is officially published on my real profile whoscountinganyway !!!

The description up there:

With major personality differences, friend groups, anger issues, self-hate and him hating her seemingly abusive brother all form differences meant to keep them apart from each other. Jaxon and Genevieve are the most unlikely friends.

Both of them with horrible parents and bad family problems, Jax and Genie come together and make survival better for one another.

Despite how attached they quickly grow to one another, there's always something around the corner ready to tear the two apart.

Whether that be the secrets they keep hidden, illegal money-making or uncovering things that are suppose to be kept in the dark, these two friends have a storm of problems drowning them.

What happens to Jaxon's beliefs when her brother isn't who he seems? What happens to Genie when her friends turn out to be the bad guys? When their worst fears become true? When they can't keep their secrets to themselves any longer -what happens then?

Can Jax and Genie make it through their differences even after they learn how similar their problems are? Can they make it through broken hearts, new love and old hate?

Can the self destructive bad boy save the flinching cheerleader? And if he can't, if he isn't enough, can both of them survive it?

Thrown into a world of football players, cheerleaders, bad brothers, drunkards, best friends not by their side, absentee parent, Jaxon and Genevieve definitely have a rough path ahead of them.

And the first chapter starts like this:

Prologue:
The One Where He Fights

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
-Marilyn Monroe

The building was giant, and cold.

And I'm really proud of it so please go check it out!!

Thank you to all!

XOXO -SarcasticPerson13
whoscountinganyway