Chapter 5

You woke up at 7. You took a shower, and felt all of the body aches from the hotel bed leave you as the warm water beat against your back, practically massaging you.

After getting out of the shower, you brushed your hair, and blow-dried it. It was 8:30 when you were finally dressed. You decided to go with a simple pair of jean shorts, a navy blue colored button-up, and white vans, to go with the tank top you wore underneath your shirt. After double checking your bag, you woke Khalida up.

"Wake up. Mark's gonna be here in half an hour." You said, nudging your sister's elbow.

"I can be ready in half that time." She responded, voice a bit groggy from sleepiness.

--

She was right. She finished getting ready, and by 8:50, the both of you went downstairs to the lobby. Khalida was wearing a long, black maxi skirt, a white tank top that was tucked into the skirt, but pulled out a bit so it didn't look so tight against her boobs. Underneath her skirt, whenever she walked, you could see her white sandals, and pink painted toes. Being dramatic, she also brought the biggest pair of sunglasses she had, in case the sun got in her eyes.

You sat in the lobby with your sister, talking, while waiting for your tour guide to arrive.

--

Just like he said he would, Mark walked in at exactly 9 o'clock. He looked around the lobby, seeming a bit confused. When he saw you, he smiled and waved. The both of you smiled and waved back.

"Hello!" Mark said, looking over the both of you. "You all ready to go?" He said, addressing the both of you, but only looking at you.

"Yep, we're ready." You say, feeling a bit warm as you continued to make eye contact with him.

You then start walking, your sister to your right, and Mark walking in front of the both of you. As you were walking, Mark explained the schedule for the day.

"Okay, so first we're going to do some sightseeing, then I'm taking you guys to lunch, and after lunch we'll do a little more sightseeing, maybe go shopping, then I'll take you guys on a little adventure. Sound alright?" He explained, unlocking his car doors, and opening the front passenger seat and the door behind it.

"Sounds great." You say. You gave Khalida a look that said 'Where are you gonna sit?', and replied with a look that said 'In the back, duh.'.

You slid into the passenger seat, and close the door. Your sister slides in right behind you, and gives you a pat on the shoulder.

'Gee, thanks. That's SOOO helpful right now.' You thought to yourself. You then put on your seatbelt and rolled down the window a bit, since it was kinda hot outside, though it was still early in the morning.

Mark slid into the driver's seat, closed his door, and put his seatbelt on. He then turned on the car and looked at you guys.

"You guys okay? You need the air conditioner? Want any music?" Mark asked, brows furrowed in concern.

You smiled and reassured him that everything was okay, and that it would be okay if there wasn't any music. He let out a sigh of relief, then pushed his hair back.

'Man, his hair's pretty long. It must be terrible for this heat, though. I wonder what it feels like, it looks so-' 'SHUT UP!' You screamed at yourself.

As the two of you were driven around the city, Mark was talking about the different areas and places that can be visited. While he was talking, he would occasionally look over at you, then at the rearview at Khalida. She was smushing her face against the windows to look around and take pictures.

After a while, Mark pulled into a parking garage.

"Alrighty, ladies. Here's where we start walking." Mark said, helping the two of you get out of the car.

"Wait, walk?!" Khalida said, nearly shouting. "But, Mark, it's hotter than balls outside! We're gonna die out there, or at least I am...."

Mark laughed. "Don't you think I know what it's like when balls are hot?" He asked, shaking his head and smiling.

"Fine. But expect some complaining." She replied, putting her hands on her hips.

You're given a walking tour of the city, looking at places like the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theater. You find yourself staring at Mark as he speaks, his voice hypnotizing you with its perfect solo harmony of bass and sex. Once again, Khalida's in her own little world, taking pictures of her favorite celebrities and things she finds interesting.

After walking for about an hour, the sun is at its peak in the sky, and could not be any hotter than it is in that moment. You hear Khalida complain about how hot it is, and you admit that it is, in fact 'hotter than Satan's balls' outside.

"Well then," Mark says, turning toward you and your sister and clapping his hands together. "I guess it's time for lunch."

"YAY!" You hear Khalida cheer.

(A/N) THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR WAITING FOR THIS I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I PROMISE TO KEEP WRITING AND UPDATING I LOVE YOU ALL I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT