Chapter 2

Well, thanks to everyone who's read this! Here's chapter two.

You fell asleep on the plane, and didn't wake up until you heard the announcement to put your seat belts back on, as you were arriving at your destination.

--

LAX was hell, as it was FILLED with people trying to get their stuff together. Baggage claim was easy, because you had brought the luggage you and your sister had gotten as a gift, and it was hot pink, let alone the tags hanging off of it being somewhat unusual too.

After getting the luggage and loading up the Rent-A-Car, you and Khalida attempted to leave the airport, but sadly were stuck in traffic.

"UGH, why don't people know how to drive!" Khalida yelled.

"Dude, I don't know. Here, let's just listen to some music." You replied, turning on the radio.

--

The drive was supposed to only be 20 minutes, but with the traffic, took almost an hour to get to the hotel. When you checked in, got the key, and rolled all of the bags into the room, you two were exhausted.

"DEAR, SWEET DEATH, TAKE ME NOW!" Khalida shouted as she flopped onto one of the beds.

"Would you stop being such a drama queen and help me unpack these freaking things?" You asked, gesturing toward the luggage. "Come on, don't make me fight you, just help me."

"NOOO! Thou must not vanquish me, fiend! Ahh, nooooo..." She wailed, holding her heart and reaching out toward you. She was so into her acting that she didn't realize how close to the edge of the bed she was, and fell off.

"Ow. Yeah, okay I'm done." She says, and helps you unpack all of the luggage.

It wasn't so bad, the unpacking, it just sucked that you had to put all of it back in the bags in a week. You wished you could stay longer, and maybe even live there, but even together you and your sister didn't have enough money.

"So, who are we gonna go see at VidCon?" Khalida asked you.

"Probably Hart (Hartbeat), Dan and Phil, Game Grumps, Ken (Cinnamontoastken), and Mark." You replied.

"Aw, yiss. I can't wait!"

Neither can I, dear sister. Neither can I.