|| T R A I N I N G||

The Training system

(Explanation is written normal, the Example is marked with a *)

You have your starting skills, together with a rank and a grade between 1 and 3, with 1 being the best. As your grade improves, your rank will, too. And when you're over a certain rank, you'll be able to debut! You can improve your starting skills by taking lessons from teachers, active roleplaying will help you, too.

* So let's say your trainee has passed the audition with 80/100 in Dance, 10/100 in Rap, 70/100 in Vocal and 40/100 in Vocal. Those are her skills. She is given the rank Jade, with grade 2.

* So how could she improve her rank to debut?

She has to improve her grade by doing a good job at the Check-ups, occurring all three days. Those are different tasks, most of the time sending in a Youtube video of the wanted skill (just choose something your trainee would be able to perform). You can just skip 3 of them in a row without something happening, but after that you'll be downgraded. 

* She attends the Checkup, the task is to send in a dance video. She sends this in: , and gets a 1 one for it. Her new grade is a 1, so her rank is upgraded to Saphire, grade 3.

The same video is counted different for different ranks! Don't send in the same one twice!

Improving your rank is an important step in your journey to debuting, as only Saphire 1's and better are allowed to debut.

Improving your skills is easy, just write me (chapter: classes) , which class you would like to attend that week. Your skills will go up a random generated number between 1-3, or 1-5 in special classes.

Ranks:

ONYX > Emerald > Saphire > Jade

Please comment all your questions, I'd be happy to answer them ->