[Important]

Hi! It's me! 

(Obviously)

Long time no see!

— THE INFO —

I read a lot of these Entertainment Applyfics and I love them. However, I think it's a bit boring if you debut a group and everything just stops for them. Like, I feel they aren't really part of the company as you just wait for them. In my opinion this doesn't do you justice. You spent time on filling out a really long form, just to witness nothing.

So... I thought about something. I'd like to make a whole book dedicated to a group from ONYX ENTERTAINMENT. With a story (more or less), atleast chapters and stuff. I have a concept and stuff for the group planned.

Every trainee that I planned on debuting/ already had their debut with this group will of course stay in it. However every trainee that would like to debut in this group can apply under this notice, as I'll probably have less time for Onyx Entertainment.

— THE GROUP —

The Group will be called ALTERNATE DIMENSION. They will be co-ed. They'll have a concept like NCT, where adding members is always possible. They will have a variety of concepts, but they won't be cute (just personal preference, I'm sorry).

The group currently consists of: [Main Positions]

(just to give you an idea who's already there)

FEMALES [6]

Chaewon [Leader, Dancer]

Leyla [Rapper]

Haewon [Rapper]

Fengmian [Vocalist]

Minji [Vocalist]

Eunhee [Vocalist]

MALES [4]

Xijian [Leader, Dancer]

Youngho [Rapper]

Erin [Rapper]

Kai [Vocalist]

— INTERESTED? —

I would like to have the same amount of male and female members. But you can still add females, I will even out the numbers on my own.

If you would not like your trainee [who's currently in the lineup] to participate please write the name here —>

If you would like your trainee [who's currently in the lineup] to participate you can write that here [I'll assume you are okay with it if I don't get an answer] —>

If you would like your trainee to participate please write the name here —>

— WHAT I'LL BE DOING —

I'm currently working on making a real music video, which I'm going to upload to YouTube. [I took scenes from MV's and put them together] As well as an introduction chapter, and some backstory. There's theory and a plan behind scenes and content.

Thank you for reading this. Stay safe and I love you all! I don't know if everything I wrote makes sense. If you have questions please ask them!