19. It's PROM time!!

Star's POV:

Today's a big deal in every senior's life in highschool. I could be bothered less if it weren't for the fact that THE Nina Jensen is my date.

I freaked out on phone to Alisha who had to listen to my rambling for 1 whole hour. I feel bad for her now but I still can't believe, I Starlyn Foley has a date to prom and it's the girl I'm in love with. Even if it's as 'friends'.

Waking up from my nap I checked the time. 5:37 it showed. Time to get dressed. I hopped into the shower and spent around 15 minutes washing myself.

Tying a towel to my hair I dried myself, blow drying my hair and wore my black suit pants and a white shirt.  Paired with a gold pendant and black coat. The black watch I had went really well with the suit so I decided to wear it too. Thinking it's best to wear the coat while going I got my mom to do my makeup.

(A/N: no black glasses though

(A/N: no black glasses though. And Star's hair is long[upto hips] and black in colour)

Just eyeliner and mascara and some concealer to hide the dark circles under my eyes. It refuses to go away no matter what.

I put on some light red lipstick because my mom forced me to. I let her do my hair which was just a sleek ponytail. It was so tight I thought I'm gonna lose my hair.

It was already 6:15 by the time I finished getting dressed. Spraying very little cologne (because I can't handle too much of its smell), I went down putting my coat on. With change of plans I was the first to be picked up. Apparently we're picking up Jocelyn's date after mine. 'Whatever' I thought and picked the small bouquet of flowers my mom just got from the florist.

Picking up your date empty handed did not seem good plus I wanted to make Nina feel good as well.

My mom took a few pics of me and to be honest I looked great. Hot even.

The limo arrived sharply at 6:20 so I rushed outside and sent a quick text to Nina telling her I'm on the way. I was nervous and excited at the same time.

Entering into a familiar neighborhood I looked out the window to notice we were outside Jake's house. He said goodbye to his parents and his sister before making his way to the limo.
I jumped out and ran up to him. "Why didn't you tell me you were Jocelyn's date?!!" I almost screamed. He laughed and started to explain but was cut off by his sister pushing him aside to hug me.

"Star I missed you so much!!" She squealed making me cringe and laugh.

"Missed you to D. Sorry I got busy with school. We'll go out one day okay? We'll have more fun than Jake because he's a loser" I said sticking my tongue out at him making him roll his eyes and mutter a 'whatever' under his breath. That elicited a laugh from Dinah. We took quick pics with Dinah photo bombing almost every single one. It was good though. We soon left.