Chapter 11~Before You're Another~

You were lost for words.

"H-He couldn't have killed her! He didn't even know she was dead till that day at the club!" you managed to stutter out.

"Please, that was all just an act." he scoffed.

"But he-"

"He kidnapped her as well (for different reasons of course) and she went missing for days. He killed her and we never got to see her again."

You were at lost for words.

So that's what really happened.

Kai eyes made eye contact with yours, and once again, he looked away.

He was doing it again.

"Eunwoo isn't as guilty as I am, now is he?" Kai said sarcastically.

You ignored his comment, your brain needed time to process more things.

'He killed someone...'

It was Violet. He killed Violet.

You knew Eunwoo wasn't innocent from the start, but the fact that the person he killed was Violet- a person he claimed to love, was what shocked you.

He loved her, so why would he kill her? Maybe he kidnapped you for the guilt, or maybe because he wanted to kill you like he did with her.

Cha Eunwoo was 100% the devil himself now, but why didn't a part of you didn't want to believe it?

You spent days with him!

He loves Violet.

Heck, that's the reason he's always clinging to you- because you look like her!

Why would he kill her?

'Eunwoo loved Violet, Kai loved Violet... but who did Violet love?' was a question that you were considering to ask Kai.

More and more questions began to build up from the lack of communication in the room.

Finally, the silence was cut from a loud thud from the doorway.

Both you and Kai looked in the direction of the sudden thud. What stood in the doorway looked be Xiumin, his facial expression could have been read as panicked.

"KAKA! WE HAVE A PROBLEM DOWN AT THE CLUB!" Xiumin exclaimed.

You turned to Kai, and he looked just as panicked.

"Kai, what's going on?" you asked, curiously glancing back at Xiumin.

Xiumin seemed to notice you were also in the room, and politely smiled, "Oh hey (Y/n)! How ya doin'?"

"I'm doing fi-"

"GOOD TO KNOW! Anyways, Kai hurry!" Xiumin then left in what seemed to be a millisecond.

You turned back to Kai, who seemed to be equally confused.

"Sorry... hyung is a little weird." Kai chuckled.

"Uhh, non taken?" you awkwardly shiftiest in your spot.

"We have to go, like right now..." Kai said, leaving no time to explain what was happening, and pulling you by the wrist out of the room with him.