Chapter 12~Good Thing~

You weren't sure how much time passed by, but boy, were you loving it.

"Uhh... we should probably get home now" he stammered, breaking the kiss.

"Uhh, yeah we should get going now..." you responded awkwardly.

Kai quickly called over the others, and you gladly followed. The car ride back was very silent, nothing happened that peaked your interest, besides a weird looking building in the very far distance. You remained silent, doing nothing but watch the guys laugh because they were drunk as f- AHEM...

•••••••••••••••typing••••••••••••••

The car stopped, causing your body to go flying off your seat, you went bumping into someone's side, you weren't sure who's though. "Sorry!" you quickly said. "No problem- I mean, my bad!" Kai said, stumbling over his words.

The atmosphere was pretty awkward from the looks of it, and everyone was just watching you and Kai stare at one another intensely.

"IS THERE SOMETHING GOING ON HERE? I FEEL SOME SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN-" "Okay, Xiumin hyung, out the car PLEASE!" Kai shouted, looking away from you. Xiumin made a loud chuckle, "Whateverrrrr!"

Kai looked back at you, "I'm sorry (Y/n), hyung is drunk... he has no idea what he's saying- and I'm sorry if it made you feel uncomfortable! I was just trying to-" "Kai stop talking. Everyone is already out of the car" you interrupted.

This was way to awkward for you... maybe kissing you wasn't the right move, because you both seemed to become very awkward with each other.

You ran out the car. You felt like it was getting too hot in there (fyi. the only thing getting hot were your cheeks). You could see in the distance EXO getting into their house, so you happily followed along.

'Oh god... why did things suddenly become awkward with me and Kai? This makes zero sense? I like him... right?'

•••••••••••••••typing••••••••••••••

Everything is fine. Everything is going to be okay. At least that's what you told yourself...

You immediately ran to your room as soon as you entered the mansion, trying to avoid another awkward interaction with Kai. You didn't look at anyone, or speak to anyone.

Instead you stayed in your room for the rest of the day... only until your stomach started making growling noises in the middle of the night. "Curse you! Stupid tummy! Why do you need food all the time? Can you chill on the cheeseburgers!" you whispered, scolding you aching belly, and talking to it as if it were a kid.

You hadn't even eaten a cheeseburger in WEEKS now, you haven't been eating normal ever since this whole thing started.

The scolding DEFINITELY did not stop the growling, if anything, it had gotten worse. The hunger had gotten so bad, that you were forced to go downstairs at 2am in the morning to hopefully find food.

You gently opened your door, making sure to not let the door make a 'creak' sound. Then you quickly tiptoed down the stairs.

AT LAST- the fridge!

Your stopped at the bottom of the staircase, checking to see if the coast was clear. Nope. It was not. And you were starting to question your existence at this point.