Do you Believe in Forever and in True Love? Yes or No? Your Choice.

"I can't promise you forever, because that's not long enough." - Jason Dorsey

~Noven's POV

What is forever?

Forever is just a word that means everlastingly; without end; eternally. When it comes to love, they say that they really want an everlasting love or FOREVER. But for me, I think the term forever for me really remains as a word. You might be thinking that because I don't have any partner in my life, yet.

He doesn't believe in forever. Soooo... bitter.

No, even though if I already have a partner, I'll say that I still don't believe in forever, cause nothing's permanent. Yes, I'm speaking the truth. I still don't believe in forever but I do believe in true love. People nowadays are getting flirty, when boys see beautiful girls, they flirt with them and get their number immediately. While the girls, the boys are flirting with them, they answer the boys and they get together. That's not true love. Where is the 'Get To Know Each Other' part? And for once, there is no forever in there.

If you truly love a person, time will come. Don't get flirty over there when you still don't have a partner. Patience is a must. If you can't wait, then that will be your problem. You cannot find your true love. It will come when you know each other already, you already know your weaknesses and strengths, you know each other's flaws. And when something brings you down or something is wrong, you would help each other to cope up with that problem and how to handle it.

~ Jaira's POV

If you really wanna believe in forever, then go ahead. No one is holding you back nor stopping you to believe on that type of term. If you really wanna believe in forever  then wait until you grow older together with your partner and die. You may think I'm already too bitter for this article, sorry to tell you but I'm just stating the fact. Forever is just a hyperbole that you insanely add it next to the word "I love you". You can't love a person eternally. But you could show them true love.

True love? Hmm, as I said at the past paragraphs, you don't need to rush true love, If you truly love that person, learn to wait. Get to know each other first, and when you get into the relationship stage, learn to respect, understand, be patient, be honest, communicate and most of all, TRUST. Trust is a very fragile term, it's very easy to give it to people around you, but once you break it, it's hard to put the pieces back together. You may put it back together but there will be a gap.

To all the boys, when you get flirty with the girls and they respond back with your flirt, then stop, that's not true love. To all the girls, when the boys get too flirty on ypu, that's not true love. They just want to get in your pants. If you think you have a fling with one person then it's true love. No, it's not. You may hate me for this but I really don't care. It's our article not yours. So just read it, accept the fact and BACK OFF!