Cassi the Jackal

Full name: Cassi Violet Knight the Jackal

Nickname: The quiet one. Cas. Cassiopeia. Little star.

Age: 17

Birthday: 8th of August

Gender: Female

Species: Jackal

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Cassi is a very calm and collected jackal, she would compose herself if she got angry or annoyed, but if people were to cross the line when asking, talking or even taunting her about her family, she will, and I repeat, WILL, attempt to kill them. To her enemies is a different story, any human, mobian or machine to enter the forest would never come back out alive. She is merciless and cold hearted when it comes to any form of killing. Sometimes she can be kind to others, but it doesn't mean that she is a softy. The female doesn't want to bond with anyone, wether it would be the hero of Mobius or a team mate. She is the kind that would never show any emotion. She doesn't necessarily care if anyone speaks badly about her. But if it comes to her family, even if she wouldn't show it on her face, she would be pretty pissed. She is a loner. She would only rely on herself instead of others. She is also very stubborn, she refuses to accept any help from others. Even when they would show affection. 

Voice: (if she had one) Chloë Grace Moretz

Appearance: She is a height of 6,4. Cassi has a slender form. Has black fur. Ice blue eyes. White hair with a black streak and tips. White back with ribcage design. White end in her long fluffy tail with black streak and tips. White muzzle. Razor sharp claws and canines. A bullet scar on her left shoulder. Burn scar on the right side of her neck and waist.

Attire: Black long sleeve shirt. Black long stretchy jeans. She has combat boots. Leather gloves tightly wrapped in inhibitor rings. A thick black pad on her left shoulder. A long black cloak/hood. Scull mask. And wears a silver locket with swirling designs around her neck, hidden under her black shirt and white scarf.

Residents: (Very Old) A small home built out of Sandstone in the Desert. (Old) A small apartment in Mobius. (New) A treehouse that is built in the middle if the Dark Forest.

Love intrest: Shadow/Silver/Mephiles/Infinite

Hobbies: Reading. Drawing. Killing robots. Stargazing.

Likes: The thunderstorms calm her when she hears the thunder crack and running in the middle of it. Listening to music. Dark chocolate. Being alone. Anything with blades. She would secretly enjoy to play with the children. The colour blue. Spider lilies. Nature. Chaos (the creatures. Not the water dude.)

Dislikes: Annoying people. Loud people. Parties. Surprises. Screams. Being cornered. Memories of her past. Eggman. Cheaters. Liars. Traitors. Bullies. Terrorists. Racism. Criticism. Poachers. Thieves. Serial killers. Crowds. Dresses. Bikinis. Swimming. Avocado.

Faction: Neuteral/Good

Comrades (Friend is a strong word): Comet the Wolf. Willow the Wolf. Bones the Raccoon. The twins. Wither the Chao. The gang except Sonic the Hedgehog.

Enemies: Dr. Robotnic. Those who harm her forest and mobians

Family: Magnus the Jackal (Deceased). Elizabeth the Jackal (Deceased). Orion the Jackal (Deceased)

Backstory: Cassi wasn't always a cold person. In the past she used to smile. And laugh. And would show her emotions. She would sing loud enough for the neighbors to hear her melody. But the times when she really smiled, was the times with her big brother. Her big six year older brother. His name was Orion. He was the mature and responsible one. With a bit of silliness. He was like fluffy teddy bear. He was the big brother with the big heart. And her parents. They were the best. Elizabeth was great at cooking. She was gentle soul that would melt your heart. She was a housewife, but she loved spending time with her children. Her father was the fun guy. He would find ways to be entertaining. Sometime he can be unintentionally silly and clumsy. He worked as an black smith. But he would always have time for family. She felt like the luckiest jackal alive. But, when she was five. She woke up ouside their house. Outside their burning house. She didn't see her parents. Cassi knew that they were still in there. Without thinking, the five year old ran in through the flames, into her house that was engulfed in it. Smoke blocked her vision and her airway fo Oxygen. The girl tried to call for her parents. But, there was no reply. She was too distracted to see the supporing beam falling, knocking down burning wood in the proses. But, unfortunately she was in the way. The flaming wood burned the side of her neck and scaring her. The smoke then knocked her out. Another buring wood fell on her waist. But she couldn't feel it. Then, she woke up in the hospital. Her brother sitting beside her. They both knew that they only had eachother now. A few days later. They moved to a city called: Mobius. It was very crowded. It was a lot larger than their small town. But that didn't matter to them now. The only thing that mattered. Was their sibling. After three years. She grew to like the city. Orion got a new job at a VERY expensive resturaunt called: Diamond Diner (If found in a movie. Not mine). Therefore he got few tips and cash. When Cassi turned nine years old, her brother brought her to a jewelry shop. He bought her a locket with their family picture inside it. The good mood changed when the store was robbed. The intruders told everyone to give up their jewelry or their life. But while they wanted to take the trinkets, an old woman begged them not to take her wedding ring. Saying that it was one of the last things she had left of him. The thieves pulled out a gun, but Orion being the jackal he was, stood up for the woman. He then stood gun point. The girl couldn't take ot and ran towards him, but she got shot in the shoulder. Her brother charged towards his sister. But was only rewarded with three gun shots. The cops came too late. The little jackal was gone with her locket. She knew that she is alone. Cassi then realised that she should be alone. It was the only way to never feel this pain ever again. She cut all ties with her friends by making them believe that she was missing. Cassi was pronounced dead. For the jackal it was the truth. That sweet, innocent little girl is gone. Eight years she has lived in the Dark Forest. Alone. Quiet. And very dangerous forest. But she has grown used to it. But during her patrols, she saw a small black and white chao. It was injured and passed out. Reluctantly, she vrought the small creature into her home. When he was healed, he didn't leave. He only followed everywhere the jackal went. So, she learnt to accept him into her home. Their home. She always kept the locket around her neck. Not only for a memory, but for a reminder that she cannot lose anyone else. No matter the cost.

Strengths: Long distance attacks. Close combat. Relies on her powers and weapons. Clean kills. Mathamatics.

Weaknesses: Can easily get distracted. Hand to hand combat. Bad at socialising. Her past. Baking. Economics. Swimming.

Fears: Losing someone she cares for. Losing her locket. Making the same past mistakes. Water.

Goals: To have a purpose worth dying for. (Previously to never exist)

Powers: Essokinesis. Psychokinesis. Speed (same speed as Sonic).

Forms: Dark Gaia (Beast Mode as she likes to call it), Super, Hyper, Knight, Gaurdian(original)

Theme Song: None (Sadly)

Weapons: Scythe blades. Throwing knives. Blades on chains(like Kia's in KFP3). Bow and arrows. P.S. these weapons can be summoned by her illusions.

Habits: She has a habit of rubbing her thumb on her locket when she is thinking. Also has a habit of patrolling, and summoning a knife when she wakes up from nightmares(which is every night).

Addictions: None

Illnesses: PTSD

Tattoos: None

Markings: None

Extra: She never spoke a word for 8 years. Therefore was never been able to physically speak. Even if she wasn't able to, she still wouldn't have spoken. No one knows about her past. No one even knows her real name. No one knows how she looks behind the mask, or if she is even a she.