Bonus chapter >:)

(Spain's POV)
After Martial left the group and took all his research, things have been going downhill, several countries have already discovered our plan, Canada, America, Britain, Australia, Russia as well as.....

Mi amor ...
Philippines ; Ireland is planning to torture them in our underground laboratory, I must admit that I tried to hide the fact that Phil knew what we were doing , but he found out either way. When he told me his plan I panicked and ran to Phil's home , to warn him about what would happen.

Unfortunately he was one step ahead.
He got there before I did , once I entered Phil's home , he was already unconscious and in a sack. Ireland was carrying and had a gun in his hand. I was surprised when he said,

"I will not shoot you nor Phil if you surrender and help me carry out my plan. No one needs to know what happened here, but if you decide to rebel I will make your life a living nightmare and your Phil will die. So ; what do you say?"

I didn't have much of a choice I kneeled down and surrendered myself for the fear of dying and the fear that Phil could die as well.

However fast forward to when the group of countries in our underground lab completed their final task I did the buggest mistake of my life. Before they finished reading the letter I ran off and burned everything me , Martial , and Ireland wirked on for years.

Again he was ine step a head and shot Phil with a piison tip arrow when he found out about what I had done, I was devistated. I stared the monitor as Martial cried on the ground, that lasted for about 2 hours. Ireland had already left the building , the entire time all I heard was utter silence while Martial cried softly while hugging his brother's corpse.

I then heard him whisper something under his breath, but it was loud enough for me to hear. He swire revenge against us and I decided to help him do this.