Maria

In my 2 years of being a freelance photographer, this is the first time that I saw a girl.

She was so beautiful, that I was captivated by her.

Last time I saw her is at the park when I was capturing the beauties of the nature.

I was about to take a photo of a field of sunflowers when she was caught by may lens.

"Excuse me?? I'm Ian. Can you do me a favor??"
She smiled at me, it was a heavenly smile then.

"Sure, oh by the way... I'm Maria..."

Maria, her name was familiar.
It's like there is someone in my family or friends that named Maria.

"Oh nice to meet you, Umm.. By the way I'm a freelance photographer, would you mind if take a couple of photographs in this sunflower field with you?"

She hurriedly said yes..
Photography career here I come!

I hurriedly take shots of her. she was a Goddess, she knew how to project and she got best angles.

After the "photo shoot" I hurriedly asked for her address, I told her that once I developed the photos, I'll deliver it to her personally.

She thanked me then give me her address.

2 weeks after that meeting, I finished developing the photos, and I went to Maria's house.

After driving for almost an hour and a half, I arrived at her door, knocked and received nothing.

I knocked again... Still nothing...

I try to twist her doorknob and it opened.

"Hello? Maria?! are you home? It's me Ian, I have your photos with me!"
But my voice bounced back at me, there was really nothing there..

"Maria??... Are you home??"

Then I heard a thud... A loud thud as if there is a body being pound on the ground, I ran to that noise...

Only to find a door at the end of the corridor..

"Maria?? is that you there? can you open the door??"

I received no answer and there was the thuds again.

I knocked on that door, thuds are the only answers that I get.

I twisted the doorknob, it was unlock.

As I open the door, a strong stench of blood permeates the air.

And there she was...

Looking at me with her all-black eye, sharp teeth like a sharks and her mouth full of human flesh.

She looks at me like an angry animal because I just disturbed her lunch, and now I'm sure I'm going to be her dinner.

Oh, whoever reading this, I'll be done for good now, don't look for me, I am now residing at her house with the fellow photographers who got her photographs too.