Shoes

Since I was 16, I started collecting, shoes, may it be my size, or not I'm going to have it.

One day I passed by a garage sale and this shoe got my eyes, it is a beautiful oxford shoes. So vintage and it looked like it's not used.

I hurriedly grab that and for 10.99 I got it. I hurried home to try out my new shoes.

As soon as I enter the door, my mom glanced at me.

"Looks like you won the lottery"
I giggled out and showed her my new treasure.

"Oh, an oxford shoes.. where do you get that?"
I just smiled, I don't like her to nag at me if I say that I got it from a garage sale.

"If you don't want to say then go, try it on.."
I ran upstairs to try this shoes, I wore it and then start modeling it inside my room in my life sized mirror.

Everything went great that day, I hide my oxford shoes, inside the closet and go to sleep.

I was a light sleeper, it was almost 2am in the morning when I hear someone walking..

I thought there's an intruder so I hurriedly grabbed my phone, As soon as I dialed the number, I swear I saw something standing on my window smiling at me.

I was horrified..

Then the footsteps are becoming clearer and closer in my room.

"Bring...it....back"

The whispers can't stop, telling me to bring it back..

Then I remember where I got my shoes..

The garage sale....

The next day I walked again to find that house where I got my oxford shoes.

"Hello? I managed to buy something from your garage sale yesterday..."
The middle-aged woman smiled at me and then let me in.

"Umm.. ma'am do you happen to possess this shoes?"
When I showed her the shoe, she burst into tears.

"Ma'am??"

"It was Martha's... does she go into your house too?"

I was shocked, who is this Martha and when did she go to our house?!

"Who's Martha?"

"My daughter... tell me did she go onto your house?"

"No"

"Then why are you returning her shoe?"

"Because I was haunted of something... since I got the shoe..."

She just smiled..

"Martha... she did go into your house..."

Wait!

"Is Martha still alive?"

Then It happens, The thing that I don't want to know who the hell that person who smiled at me at my window!

"She's dead... 3 years ago"