Bobby

I used to seat in the back row of my classroom, I don't know, It's just...

Nah. I don't really know why I fancy seating at the back of the room.
But, it's not the topic of this story.

Well, sort..

And here it goes.

I was on my summer school, I can still remember, his name was Bobby, he has a green eyes and auburn hair, he was a heartthrob then.
I remember having him as my seat mate and my friend, we used to talk a lot, sometimes about ghosts, paranormal, and other normal teenager topics.

One day, he ask if I can accompany him to the old building where he left his books.

"You know what? You're weird nobody is using the lockers in the old building..." he just laughs and drag me there.

"Hey, Anne heard about the ghost of room 113?" I raised my eyebrow as I look at him like he was doing something unpleasant.

"Dude, its the famous, 'I'm your seat mate forever' story, how the hell can I not know it" I said, he was acting strange.

Well it is really strange, we're heading at that freaking room 113!

"Dude, whatever you're planning, please don't fucking get us killed.."
My heart's been jumping out of my rib cage as he opened the door to room 113.

"After you my lady.."

And the world become a black ball.

News Report
"Anne. 16y/o. Died of a hard punch on the head and found dead at the room 113 at St. Rose Academy, the suspect was never known, and it was an unclosed case."