Ch:1 An End and A Beginning.

A year had passed since little Jimin was born. The child was an absolute sweetheart and looked exactly like his beautiful mother, with absolutely no common feature with his father, which Areum was thankful for.
Things haven't been the best for her for about five years now. Everything was fine till one day the Pack Leader Choi Sejun introduced the Pack Luna Choi Mina. A gorgeous beauty indeed. The Parks were very close to the Choi family and was one of the first to be introduced to Mina. Even though the Parks absolutely loved Sejun, something about Mina made them dislike her just as much. Park Chanyeol and Park Jihyun the two eldest sons of the Parks hated Mina to the zenith as they saw something they shouldn't have seen and even though they tried to hide it from their kind mother, it had to be said out loud. The Park brothers were playing one day by the edge of the forest when they heard weird noises coming from a bush. Slowly the approached the bush as they smelled their Father's scent in air mixed with a nauseating scent of.....another omega....who wasn't Areum. They didn't wanted it to be true but the sight they saw in front of  them, scarred them for life as they couldn't look straight in their father's eyes without having the urge to rip him apart. Their lied on the grass the pack's Luna Mina caged under Jinsoo who was trusting balls deep into her. Nothing could explain the disgust, betrayal, broken look in their mother's eyes when they told her what they saw out of guilt. Areum wanted to leave Jinsoo and go away to her motherland the mountain pack with her sons, but her undying love for the disgusting Alpha kept her back.
But she started having second thoughts when Jimin was  presented as an omega six months ago. Jinsoo was furious at the little omega, he looked at the 'pest' with disgust and anger. One day he even tried killing the little baby with a pillow as it brought disgrace to his family, if not for Areum, Jimin would've died that night. Since that day, Jinsoo will come home everynight smelling like Mina, go straight to his and Areum's room and force himself upon her. He'll beat her, slap her, stamp on her stomach, call her names which made Areum believe if he ever loved her. The two older boys knew everything even tried to persuade their mother to run away to the mountain pack and set up a new happy life, free of that monster.
Areum was currently packing three bags, one for Chanyeol, one for Jihyun and one for her little angel Jimin. A month ago she had written a letter to her sister Aria, the healer of the mountain pack to take care of her sons when time comes. Aria had replied a week later that she will do anything for her happiness. Jinsoo had not returned home, probably fucking Mina behind Sejun's back.
Her three sons stood at the doorway with rivers of tears leaving their eyes, especially Jimin. He was a child, a baby who understood nothing about the bad things of the world. Yes he didn't had friends as he was a male omega and according to the Pack's rule, a male omega brings disgrace to whoever he befriends. Jimin was an absolute ball of sunshine, not a day comes when he's not smiling. He's the reason behind the little happiness of his mother and two older brothers. The only person in the house who saw everything with happiness and innocence. Areum plans to keep it that way. So she decides to send away her sons to her motherland where they can live and start a new life. Far from the negativity of the pack and far from the monster who they are ashamed to call 'father'.
'Come here bun' she ushered Jimin to come closer to her. Jimin immediately let go of Chanyeol as he rushed into his mother's arms. He cried his heart out, as he was soon join by his older brothers enjoying their beloved mother's warmth for the last time. They stayed like that for a while till Areum broke the comfortable silence.
'You should leave now my dears' her voiced cracked at the end as fresh tears rolled down her eyes. She stood up and hugged her eldest son 'Take care of them Chanyeol, they need you. I love you my boy' she said as she kissed the young Alpha's forehead one last time. 'I love you mom'...Chanyeol whispered not trusting his voice. She then next hugged Jihyun and whispered the same and then she crouched down to her youngest son, her Angel, her light, Jimin, who could barely see his mother with the amount of tears gathered in his eyes. She scooped up the little boy in her arms and cried her heart out whispering 'I love yous'...'I'll miss yous'...'Always stay happy'.

Finally it was time for them to leave. It was late afternoon as the village had gathered for the grand feast which made it easier for the three brothers to sneak away. With one last look at their childhood home and their beloved mother, they left with a pendent of the moon stone hanging from each of their necks, as a token of their mother...to remember her by.
The three brothers left the pack and started walking upwards towards the domain of the mountain pack, their new home, their new beginning.
Back in the forest pack, Areum watched her sons disappear into the dense forest that led to her motherland. Tears didn't stop pouring from her eyes as she muttered 'Keep them safe' to the sky hoping the God's would listen to her last prayer.
She placed her left hand over her lower stomach which have been bleeding ever since a week due to particular hard stamp on her stomach given by Jinsoo. She turned away from the window and walked up to the nightstand where stood a painting of her and her three sons. She took the painting and started walking towards the healers hut.
An hour later she lied on the bed, the painting clutched tightly in her arms as she set the glass aside after drinking the potion. The healer sat by the edge of the bed, with silent tears rolling down her eyes.
'I'll be fine. I'll finally be happy' Areum whispered with a soft smile on her beautiful tear stained face, to the healer.
She closed her eyes and waited for the effects of the potion to kick in as she whispered 'I love my sons' one last time, as her breathing slowed down till it stopped completely.

A huge storm took over the forest pack, it rained like it had never before, it seemed as if nature was mourning the loss of her favourite child.

-------------------x-------------------------------
This is my first jikook fanfic. So please share your thoughts with me so I can improve my writing and deliver a better performance.

P.S: Jikook will meet in the next chapter so stay tuned and Enjoy!!