Ch 28: The Wedding Pt.2

A huge white tent was set up at the centre of the village. The entire tent was decorated with beautiful white lilies and roses. Paper lanterns were hanging from the ceiling. A large round table was set in the middle for the newly wedded couple and their families. Similar smaller tables were set around the large table, for the other invitees of the wedding.

After the wedding ceremony was over, every wolf had left the Temple, to dress up for the Wedding Lunch. The Wedding Lunch was the time when the elderly couples blessed the newly wed for a long life filled with love and care. Most of the guests had arrived at the Lunch, almost all the tables were occupied by now.

Jungkook along with his blushing husband sat on the main table, their faces glowing with pure happiness. Their hands were intertwined under the table, their eyes were fixed on the sparkling wedding ring on their ring finger. They finally felt at peace, they finally felt at home. While the main couple was gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, their friends and family sitting around them couldn't help but smile in adoration at the sincere love present between the Alpha and his omega.

Jungwoo along with Nari was proud to see both of their sons. They were happy that both the brothers have found such beautiful and sincere mates. Jungwoo looked lovingly into Nari's eyes and smiled 'They are just like us' he whispered pointing at the newly wedded couple who were gently caressing each other's lips with their own. 'No...we were more shameless' Nari said before they both bursted into laughter. 'Sheesh! Jeon we know you're excited for tonight but no need show us that!' Taehyung said scrunching up his nose in fake disgust making his best friend send a glare towards him. Jimin was embarrassed at the sudden comment, making him hide his face on the crook of his husband's neck, letting out a whine. The Omega's adorable behaviour made the occupants of the table roar with laughter.

This was truly the best day of Jimin's life, his friends, his family all were sitting right in front of them. Right beside him sat the love of his life, the Alpha who had been their for him since childhood, the Alpha who would go to any extent for him, this very Alpha was now his husband, the one with whom he will make a family, his own family. Jimin's eyes became glassy as he looked at his handsome husband, he observed the way the Alpha's big doe eyes crinkled and nose scrunched up when he laughed, a smile made its way to the Omega's face as his grip on Jungkook's hand tightened. The Alpha looked at him and smiled like the bright sun before he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. 'I love you Jiminie' the Alpha said in a voice tight with emotions, he still couldn't believe that he was really married to the beautiful omega in front of him, the one he fell in love with at first sight, the one who has been beside him, supporting him all his life, his one and only euphoria, Jeon Jimin. 'I love you too Jungkookie' Jimin said, mirroring his Alpha's loving gaze.

'Son, its time to take the blessings' Jungwoo said pointing at the line of elderly couples standing in front of the main table, ready to bless the Alpha and his Omega, a long and happy life. Jungkook turned his gaze away from his beautiful husband and looked in front, everybody was waiting to bless him and his Jimin, a happy life, this thought made his heart beat fast. He bowed to his parents before he took Jimin's hand in his and slowly walked around the round table to stand in front of the crowd waiting for them.

The couple looked so beautiful together, as if they were meant for one another. The husbands looked at each other and smiled, today was their day. The first one to bless them was Jungwoo and Nari. 'Live a long life my son, and take care of your omega. Love him like no other. I'm proud of you champ' Jungwoo said as he lightly pecked his son's forehead before he looked at Jimin 'My dear Jiminie, thank you for marrying my idiot son. And of course, Welcome to the family!' Jungwoo said making the omega giggle and bow as Jungkook let out an 'Appa!~' in a whiny tone. Nari blessed the same.