[7]

When do you forgive a person?.

How long before you finally break a person?.

◇◇◇◇

Her eyes filled with hatred for the man who was the reason for her suffering. The one who had done everything in his power to crumble her into pieces. Pieces she has been collecting ever since.

"I thought you would be happy to see him". His wife said smirking evilly

"Shut up". She said in furing glaring at her so hard that have her take steps far away from them in pure fear

"Zara dekho toh sahi, ulta chor qutwal ko daante (look now theft are mocking other)". Her ex-husband said smirking

Everyone halts watching them.

She snarled, "Get out of here".

He takes a step forward she remains still on her place not wanting to show him the fear that went through her body remembering the nights she spent in pain tending to her wounds. Just as he near her the sweat appear on her forehead and her panic attack starts to kick it the moment he raises his hand to touch her had her eyes close as involuntarily words escape her lips, "Zalaan".

Zalaan who had been watching everything somewhat not understanding since his wife had a hand in this he knew she must have done something to take her revenge from him and her. Each step that man took to her his fist clench tighter yet he waits. He waits for her to call him once. Just once.

And she did.

She doesn't have to ask twice as he stride towards her before that man hand touches her he punches him hard making him stumble back as he stands in front of her like her shield.

She whimper hiding behind him leaning a little forward to take in his comforting warmth.

"Tum is ka sath de rahe ho? (You are supporting her). You look like a decent man to punch me for a woman like her. Or did she trap you in her innocence too?. She is nothing but a bitch". Her ex-husband snapped glaring at him

This only resulted in Zalaan anger to reach maximum and he didn't even care about anyone as he punches him again making him fall on the ground while he kicks him.

"Another word against her and I will pass a bullet through your heart". He warned his eyes red with rage that burns him whole

"You don't even know her as I do?. I am her ex-husband". Her ex-husband dropped the bomb

That's when Zalaan lost his senses all of them at one time. He punches him repeatedly one after one another wanting to have his blood on his hand. After that night when she shared that piece of information he had been wanting to kill the man behind it. The reason her beautiful smile is hidden from the world, her carefree attitude remain reserve, the pain in her eyes that always stays and the way she never seems to find her peace.

Because all of it was snatched by the man who his brother was pulling him off from.

He needed to kill him.

He had hurt someone so precious, someone, who is just to be protected in every sense and someone so beautiful to be hidden away. Today when she stood in front of him he had never seen someone looking so beautiful. His heart swells in the same admiration he holds only for her and how his eyes and heart seem to always wait for only her entry to have him at peace.

"SHE KILLED MY CHILD AND YOU ARE HITTING ME. She should be hanged for it". Her ex-husband growled

This time she walks past Zalaan holding her ex-husband collar as the previous fear is forgotten, "I killed my child?. I did it?. You did. It was you who came home drunk like every other night pushing me down the stairs and ending me in the hospital- that too where our neighbour took me". She pauses as tears sting her eyes, "I didn't even get to look at him twice. He died when he came out of me. Did you even hold him before he was taken away?. Did you even see him one last time?. No, because when I was dying on the bed dialling your number to come and sign my surgery form you were passed out and the only time you picked up and I begged you to come you asked us both to die because we were a burden you never wanted. You are telling me that when you killed my child I was the one wrong?".