[8]

Why is caring and standing for yourself considers being rebel?.

Do your wishes mean nothing?.

Why can't you decide?.

Why can't you love without being guilty of it?.

Why do you let go of the person your heart begs you to stop?.

Why didn't you speak when you had the chance?. What if it had turned in your favour?.

Why do we regret after it's done?.

Why are human so complex?.

◇◇◇◇◇

Three days.

Three long days. That's how long it's been since she was taken by someone. The member of her team that picked her from haveli told them that they were attacked by some masked thug who beat him and then took her with them.

Haveli has never been more sorrowful.

Every single person on their own has been grieving and guilty eating them alive.

Especially Zalaan.

He hadn't said a word to anyone nor he had eaten a single bite of food. His sleep consists of him waking in an hour screaming and begging for her. His eyes have dark circle because he was afraid to sleep just to hear her screams in it. Her accusing him and his cowardice for her being stuck in this situation. He had looked everywhere all day for the past three days for her. He knew every spot and had fights with every thug he knew which resulted in him having some major injuries to find her.

No sign.

Not even a single sign of her.

"Beta, Lord will bring her to you. Just pray for her safety". His Daadi Jaan said placing his head on her lap

"Meri galti hai yeh sub (this is all my doing)". He cried, "Meri us se mohabbat karna galti thi yeh sub meri saaza hai (Loving her was a mistake and this is the punishment of doing it)".

"Mohabbat haraam nahi hai, beta. Mohabbat toh khuda insaano k dil mai dalta hai, woh jis k dil ko jaha jaise phairta hai, kaise bol skte ho aaise?. Kia tum nae kabhi us ko galat nazr se dekha?(Love is not forbidden, son. Love is place in your heart by your Lord, HE can command the heart however he wants, how can you say like this?. Have you ever seen her in a wrong way?). ". His Daadi Jaan asked

"Nahi. Meri nazar aur dil mai us ki bohat izzat hai (No. In my eyes and heart she have my most respest)". He replied, "Phir yeh sub kyun ho raha hai? (Then why all this is happening?)".

"Khuda k kaam hain (These are Lord works)". Daadi Jaan said, "He is the best planner. Maybe he wanted you to realise and maybe he wanted others to too. It's been long this haveli had a storm and that had caused ignorance in the people here. It was about time that this breaks".

He cried, "Mujhe woh wapis chahiyeh. Mujhe woh wapis kar dein. Ap bolein na khuda se mujhe wapis kar dein, mujhe lai jaye us ki jaga bus ushe lauta dein (I need here back. Give her back to me. You ask Lord to give her back and to take me instead of her place just please give her back)".

His Daadi Jaan cried looking at his disastrous state so did someone who stands outside of the room door.

Agha Jaan.