𝟶𝟶𝟻

╰☆☆☆☆╮

'𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚓𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢'

     RADIO STATIC FLOODED THE BASEMENT as Eleven fiddled with the supercomm. It's become a background noise for the boys now; they hardly ever hear it anymore. April had placed the dinosaur down on the table beside the couch and meandered aimlessly around the basement. She was very bored.

Mike, Chris, Dustin, and Lucas surrounded the table where their Dungeons and Dragons game usually was placed. They were making a plan to find Will with the help of Eleven after school.

"We just tell our parents we have A.V. Club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood," Mike informed the others. April walked over to where the boys were and stood between Dustin and Chris. Other than Mike, those two were the only ones that didn't resent either her or El. Lucas, on the other hand, hated the two girls, and it hurt April a lot. But, she understood. She was a monster.

Lucas glared at April before nodding his head towards Eleven who was sitting on the couch. "You really think the other weirdo knows where Will is?"

"Will you stop calling them 'weirdo's?" Chris asked with exasperation. Before Lucas could respond, Mike cut in.

"Just trust me on this, okay?" Lucas hesitated before nodding his head. "Did you get the supplies?"

"Yeah." Lucas turned around to his backpack and showed the boys, and April, everything he brought one-by-one. "Binoculars... from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana, and the wrist rocket."

"You're going to take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked him dubiously.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket," Lucas corrected with irritation. "And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm gonna shoot it in the eye," he snapped the wrist rocket in Dustin's direction before grinning, "and blind it."

"Chris, what'd you bring." Chris hesitated before pulling the items from his backpack. He didn't have any weapons like Lucas did, but he did bring items.

"I have... um... well, I brought some water bottles for us," he sheepishly answered, setting them down on the table. "I also have extra clothes, a raincoat, and my spare glasses. Oh, and I have two first-aid kits with me." Mike gave him a displeased look before turning to Dustin.