The Night Comes Down

*smut warning*

Freddie leapt off the stage as the show ended, engulfing you in a hug. You were both silent. "That was breathtaking, Freddie." You whispered, as he wiped a tear off your cheek. "I didn't mean to make you cry, but I'm flattered nonetheless." He playfully smiled Then, and there, in a sea of drunkards, your lips finally met. His hands slid around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he nibbled at your sweet-smelling neck. "Y/N? Care to come back to Roger's with me." He daringly inquired. "Happily." You answered in a sultry tone, wearing bedroom eyes. He kissed your hand, and didn't let go of it for the rest of the evening.

After perhaps one too many drinks at the hall, you two stumbled inelegantly into the back of the van, knocking over a few cymbals In the act. You sat there, draped in one another, talking about anything and everything. You rested your head on Freddie's shoulder, gently cuddling him. He pulled you closer, kissing the top of your head. You crudely rolled yourself the twentieth, or so, cigarette for the night. You, and Freddie shared it, getting ash everywhere.

Roger's flat was cozy, real cute. He had all of these amazing Persian rugs, and ornate lamps with vase upon vase of carnations, and marigolds. He led us to his spare room. It was a bit more modest than the rest of the house, it was a solitary mattress. At least the sheets were clean. You closed the heavy door, and pulled off your dress. Freddie swallowed thickly. "My dear, you are stunning." He removed your bra, cupping your supple breasts. He sucked your nipples, and lovingly kissed your chest. You moaned with delight as you made your way to the bed, if you could call it that. He quickly took his restrictive flares off, revealing his member. You were sprawled on the bed in awe. He put his head in between your milky thighs, worshipping them. His thick hair tickled as he went down on you. His tongue dancing around your exquisite clit. You ran your fingers through his jet black hair, letting out a faint whimper. Freddie brushes his lips against your alluring hips, and along your stomach. He made you feel gorgeous, but most importantly, he made you feel loved; cared about. No one had made you feel that way before, not like this.
Freddie looked up at you, his sweet face resting on your breast. "Would it be alright if we made love, Y/N?" His sultry breath made your body quiver with anticipation. "Do you have a condom?" You ask. "There should be one in my wallet, darling." You fish his wallet out of his trousers. You tear the condom wrapper open with you teeth, and let Freddie slide it on. He lifts your leg up and enters you. It burns a bit initially, but then feels totally comfortable. You grab his cute butt as he thrusts his hips into your's. You take his hand, as you kiss the corners of his mouth. "Keep going, I'm so close!" You encourage, breathless. Freddie moans, collapsing back into your soft chest. Your arms, and legs have pins and needles. You two are totally blissed out.
Freddie pulled out, intending on removing the rubber, only to discover that it was broken. "Oh, shit!" Freddie exclaimed. You shot up, still lightheaded. "What's wrong?" You saw the state of the condom. You wanted to scream, but you were too overwhelmed to even talk, let alone shout profanities. You fell back, letting the mattress engulf you. Freddie threw his arms around you, you nestled into his chest. All you wanted was to be held until you could find your bearings.
"Whatever happens, I promise I'll be with you every step of the way. Alright, Y/N?" You look up at his warm, hopeful eyes and manage to muster a nod. Freddie takes your hand, and kisses it. "I'm not going anywhere, my darling."