•Part Of Our Family•

🔮Crystal🔮

"We did it, we stopped the demo!" I smile at Addison as she looks up at Zed, who doesn't look all that happy. "What's wrong?"

"Addison. I'm gonna lose the election, which means I can't take you to Prawn."

"That's okay, Zed. We cannot go to the Prawn together." Zed sighs and reaches into his back pocket, pulling out the moonstone necklace. Addison smiles and turns to the wolves. "He found it! Thank you." I smile and nod as she turns back to him, only he still doesn't look happy.

"What?" Addie asks clearly seeing what I did. "I took it. I stole it when you weren't looking." I stare at him in disbelief, I can't believe he did that. "I thought I lost it. I questioned myself."

"Addison, I'm sorry. I was afraid that if you turned into a wolf, I'd lose you."

"You don't get to make that choice for me!"

"But a werewolf?"

"I finally find where I belong, and you try to steal that from me? Why would I ever go to the prawn with you after what you did?" Addison turns away from him and I watch as she clasps the moonstone around her neck.

After a heartbeat she turns around, holding her hands up like she's ready to pounce. "Am I?" She asks us and I step forward, Wyatt taking his arm away. "You're beautiful, Addie," I say and Bree steps forward, putting her hand on Addie's shoulder.

"But the same beautiful that you've always been." Addison lets her arms fall and a look of disappointment enters her face. "She's not a werewolf." Addison nods and unclasps the necklace, holding it out to me. "Looks like it was you, Crystal."

"Sorry, Addie." She smiles lightly and I take the necklace from her. "May I?" Wyatt asks and I smile, nodding. I hand over the necklace and then gather up my hair, pulling it to the side of my neck. Wyatt places the necklace on my skin, wrapping the chain around my throat and clasping it. I release my hair and turn to look at him.

"So?" I open my mouth to respond only to be cut off by a sudden rush, of something I can't describe, going through me. The feeling was so intense that it made my knees buckle and I collapse. Wyatt grabs my arm and gently lowers me down. "Crystal?!" Addison calls as she crouches beside me.

Suddenly a blinding blue light erupts from my necklace sending out an energy pulse. I feel my nails lengthen into claws, my canines sharpen into fangs, and my ears grow to a point. The intense feeling inside me then drained away as fast as it came, leaving me dazed and breathless.

I hear cheers erupting from the pack as I try to catch my breath. My vision clears and I see Wyatt gazing at me with concern and awe. "So?" I ask and he laughs, cupping my cheek with his hand, brushing his thumb across my cheek. "You're beautiful. Just like I've been saying all along." I smile and wrap my arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

"Oh my gosh, boss, boss!" I pull away at the concerned voice. Wyatt helps me stand up and we look to see a worker run over to Mr. Necrodopolis. "What?"

"The remote shorted out, and now the detonation timer's running." I share concerned looks with my friends. "Well, shut it off!"

"I can't," he says turning the key multiple times. "No, no!" We immediately take off at a run towards Seabrook Power but by the time we get there the charges go off and the building explodes. I squint at how bright it is and Wyatt stares at it in disbelief. "What have they done!" Suddenly all the wolves moonstones turn green along with their eyes, causing them to cough.

I put my hand on Wyatt's shoulder and talk them through it. When they stop we leave and head back to the Forbidden Forest. I stop in front of my Aunt's house and turn to them. "You guys go ahead, I'll catch up in a sec." Wyatt nods and gestures the pack to keep moving.