Chapter 13 - Shut the fuck up and listen to me

Midoriya hummed, as he put some cream on a mocha and served it to his next customer, as Shinsou sat at one of the tables awwkardly, watching as Eri and Kota talked about multiplication. The lavender haired boy sighed, before turning back to his homework, staring at his calculus worksheet.

He had only known the green haired boy for a day or two, but Midoriya was such a bright and happy person that Shinsou couldn't help but like the boy. Then again, Midoriya was the one that gave him the chance to transfer into the hero course, so he did suppose that he was grateful to the other boy for that reason as well. Midoriya had offered to help him catch up on all the hero course specific material before the internship week, and he was patient, letting Shinsou ask as many questions as he needed in order to understand the materials. At least, UA was much better that all his teachers in his past schools; at least he was allowed to talk without getting punished.

Sure, that meant he was spending his time sitting in Midoriya's cafe with the two children that Midoriya somehow had, but Shinsou didn't really mind. Eri and Kota were really sweet, and didn't seem to mind his intrusion into the little group. Kota was a bit distant at first, but Eri warmed up to him almost immediately, and pretty soon, Kota followed suit.

"Hey." Midoriya grinned, placing an iced latte in front of Shinsou, before settling on the opposite side of the table. The stream of customers had trickled down, giving Midoriya some time to work with Shinsou.

"No... I can't..." Shinsou tried to push the coffee away, but Midoriya just smiled and push it back at him, "Don't worry about it."

"But that's your job... right? I can't just take it." Shinsou tried to protest, and Midoriya rolled his eyes, "Chill, Shinsou. It's just coffee. Relax."

"Just take the coffee, Purple F-" Bakugou caught his usual swear word in Shinsou's nickname, and Shinsou swore that Midoriya was eyeing Bakugou, his eyes glinting. "Deku's stubborn. He ain't gonna budge, so give up."

Midoriya leaned back into his chair, a proud smirk on his face, and Shinsou sighed, having no choice by to accept the coffee that Midoriya had offered him.

Suddenly, Midoriya paused, almost like he was thinking of something, before he looked up, "What's your quirk again?"

Shinsou frowned, "You know what it is, though?"

"I mean, the name of it."

"It's called Brainwashing?" Shinsou replied, "Why do you need to ask, though?"

"Nothing... I just... thought of something..." Midoriya muttered, before he perked up, "So, anything you need help with now?"

"Hero related? Or anything in general?" Shinsou asked, and Midoriya laughed, "I mean, we've covered all the basics for the hero stuff, so... anything."

"Calculus." Shinsou muttered, and Midoriya lit up, reaching out for the worksheet, "Oh, that's easy. Give me."

Shinsou just gawked at Midoriya, "Easy?!"

-----------------------

Aizawa yawned, and walked into the cafe. He knew that Shinsou wouldn't be in the cafe because he had something else to do at home, and that Midoriya would usually be in the cafe just serving customers while Eri and Kota hung around the cafe.

Much to his surprise, Eri and Kota were present, as usual, but the green haired boy was nowhere to be found. Maybe he was in the bathroom?

"Hi..." Yamada looked around, "Where is Izuku?"

"He went to the library." Dabi looked up from the table he was wiping, "He said that he wasn't going to be out for long. But I'm not sure when he's going to come back."