Chapter 16 - More Stained

The internships ended without too many problems, and it wasn't long before the students returned to lessons.

"Hey! I saw on the news!" Ashido piped up, "It says that Endeavor and Ingenium took Stain down! Weren't you guys interning under them, Iida, Todoroki?"

Todoroki wasn't even listening to her question, and was instead showing something on his phone to Bakugou. Iida immediately looked up, and frowned slightly, "Well... yes... but no..."

"Oh?" Kaminari's eyes glinted, "What's the scoop?"

Shinsou just rolled his eyes, and sighed, as Iida replied, "Izuku was the one that took Stain down."

"You've got to be kidding." Hagakure's jaw dropped, "Isn't Stain like, an S-rank villain?"

Bakugou burst into laughter, and he doubled over, nearly falling onto the ground while Todoroki just looked amused.

"Iida's telling the truth." Todoroki spoke up, and small smile on his face, before he turned his phone around and turned up the volume, before playing the video.

The video was a little shaky, and was obviously taken from waist level, but it looked like Midoriya and Enji were having an argument, with Akaguro and Iida standing in the background.

"I said, you're not suited to deal with a case like this. I don't give a shit if you're dealing with minor villains, but you can't deal with S-rank villains."

"You're just a kid."

"If I say I'm going to deal with it, then I'm going to deal with it! You don't butt in, got it?! Now, you call the damned police, and go look into those stupid brainless zombies. I will be in charge of Stain's case, understood?"

"Dang." Kaminari commented, "I didn't think that anyone would actually argue with Endeavor... I mean... he did kind of do that the last time Endeavor came to UA... but what kind of quirk does Izuku even have?"

Shinsou paused, and he raised his head. He's spent the week training with Midoriya, but never once had he heard the boy talk about his quirk. Sure, most people in this day and age obsessed over quirks, so it was odd that Midoriya had never once talked about it.

"Bakugou, you've known Izuku the longest! What's his quirk?" Ashido whirled around, but Bakugou just gave them the middle finger, "Go ask him! Not me! If Deku hasn't told you, there's probably a damned good reason he hasn't done it yet."

-------------------

"Izuku!" Shinsou waved his arm, attracting the attention of the green haired boy who had just walked into the UA cafeteria. The greenette turned, and grinned, before he skipped over to their table.

"Izuku!" Iida immediately shot to his feet, "While I do appreciate your help that day, what on earth were you doing in Hosu!?"

Midoriya just blinked at the bespectacled boy, "I just wanted noodles. I'm serious. How hard is that to understand!?"

"Why would you go all the way to Hosu for noodles!?" Iida asked incredulously, and Midoriya just rolled his eyes, sitting down on the table, "They have a really good noodle shop! How on earth was I supposed to know there would be some stupid Nomus!?"

"You still shouldn't be participating in a villain fight without a license!" Iida tried to argue.

"Izuku!" Ashido stood up, "What's your quirk? How did you defeat Stain!?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Midoriya cheekily stuck out his tongue, before Aizawa stomped into the cafeteria.

"Midoriya Izuku."