Better together

Just then Richie, who was sharing a room with Lexi, rounded the corrner. 

"She just woke up come on!" Richie said. When they got to the room, the nurse explained what happened.

"She's good to go. It was just a broken nose, we fixed her up, the unconsciousness was due to pain after her shock and adrenalin wore off ." the nurse said.

"Alright, looks like we're on the next person." said Richie after they left the hospital.

"You're up homeschool!" says Stan, now calm again. They made it to the car, where Lexi stopped Stan and Bill to apologize.

"Sorry for worrying you guys too much." Said Lexi. Bill and Stan hugged her, squeezing her tightly. "Mamma Bill and father Stany as much as I love your hugs, you're kinda suffocating me."

"Don't ever scare us like that again, and after we kill this clown no more fighting." Scolded Stan.

"Yes sir." Said Lexi smiling. "Now lets get in the car before they leave us behind!"

"I can't promise no fighting!" said Virgil running up from behind to jump behind the wheel. Bill and Stan rolled their eyes because even though they were the parents of the group, they knew there was no controlling Virgil, they just hoped that Richie would finally be easier to wrangle with Eddie on their side. That hope quickly faded though when Richie yelled "Me either!" then jumped in the passenger seat after kissing Eddie. They all piled into the car, Eddie and Lexi in the first back row, Ben and Mike in the next, and Bill, Stan, and Bev in the last. When they arrived at the butcher shop, they all flowed back out of the car. Mike went inside, leaving them all alone to talk.

"Hey, Bill, Stan, can talk to you for a second?" asked Virgil.

"Of course." said Stan.

"Come over here." Virgil said, walking away from the other losers to have a private conversation.

"W-wh-hats w-wrong?" Bill asked.

"My secret, I figured someone should know, and since you guys are like, my dads, it should be you." Virgil said, a little too quickly.

"You can tell us anything." said Stan, looking to Bill, who nodded.