High school (Junhao)

Junhui's P. O. V.

I sat in my class unintrested in anything here. I looked out of the window and saw Bobby having a fight, great. I than raised my hand and asked if I could go to the bathroom. The teaxher nodded so I run out. I looked around the hall while going to the bathroom and let's say I saw some of my brothers but I didn’t mind and just want in the bathroom. After I did what I had to do I went to the sing and washed my hands but than doors oppened and in came one cute as hell boy.

 After I did what I had to do I went to the sing and washed my hands but than doors oppened and in came one cute as hell boy

But he seemed angry. He glanced at me but didn't say anything and just started cursing under his breath and started washing his hands. I looked at his hands and saw some dry thing, huh. He kept washing it and cursing. When he was done he than whiped them and walked toward the door. I than said "What happened" but the look he gave me, oh God. He turned around and gave me the I want to kill you look. He than said "Some dickhead wanted me to give him a hand job and let's say that the dickhead is our teacher" than made gagging noise and an ew face. I also made an ew face.

He than once again tried to go but I said "WAIT" he gave me the 'wtf you want' look. I said "Ummmmm, so what's your name" he than said "Minghao" and started walking away. I run after him. He looked at me but didn't say anything. From then on I kept following him. After a while he gave me unimpressed look and said "Why the fuck are you following me around" I gave him a nervous smiled and said "Because I can?" he gave me a look but just sighed and continued toward his destination.