God I love him...(•ө•)♡ (DoubleB)

Hanbin P.O.V.

Trough the whole class I keep looking at my Bobby. He seems to be focused on lesson even if the girl beside him keep flirting at him.As soon as I heard the bell I run toward Bobby and jumped on him.He seems surprised for a moment but then held me by my tights for support with his strong hands.Others glared at me. He took his bag in his arm and walked toward our next class with me clinging on him.He sat in his seat with me now on his lap.No one beside us is here so I didn't bother getting up. I felt so comfortable in his arms so I slowly fell asleep.After some time I heard hushing so I tried listening still not opening my eyes.I heard someone say "Bobby my bro why always with this nerd there"I felt Bobby's body tense he than said "You can mind your own business."but guy didn't seems to give up."But he is pathetic and I'm much better you can have me"I felt angry but stayed quite waiting for Bobby to replies.But instead he stood up with me still in his arms and I heard a loud slap then a crack.I turned slowly and saw that Bobby punched the guy and he flew to other side of class and cracked the wall.Wow I have one kind of a man for my mate.He than said "You are luck Hanbiniee is in my arms or else it wouldn't be just the wall that is cracked."and left classroom."You okay Babi"I said cutely pouting at lack of his attention in me.He chuckled and said "Of course now let's go have some fun"and he speed of with me in his arms.I laughed and screamed out of joy.God I love him.