Wait are you...? (Bens P.o.V)

I meet up with Ads at home depot. She tells me she needs my help but cant explain why and to trust her. I know she is serious when she calls me Benny she only does that when she needs me mainly as her brother figure. So i nod my head slowly.

"Okay first i need paints call up James to if you need help i cant..."

"Ads I know you said you wont tell me, but are you okay."
She turns and smiles big and nods happily....wait is she no she cant be Danny wouldve said something she wouldve told him if she thought she was. Unless....

"Okay i need this blue color and a bright clean white ah here we go. Okay and now i need this purple and umm hmmm this?"

I look at what she is holding up and look at the colors they have and suggest a darker one and the sales lady comes over and Addy talks with her abit and she suggest a completely different brand than we were looking at and leaves us to look while she mixes up the paints Ads has already picked n than she finds a golden yellow color. After all the paint is mixed up she goes and gets a bunch of different things for two rooms. After 3 hours of shopping and 2 hours of painting and drying she comes back just as James is about to leave.

"JAMES!!"

"ADS!"

"I need your help carrying this stuff in pwease?"

She has a way of melting all our hearts even though she is Dannys girl we are all over protective of her. I help James carry stuff in as she heads to the attic and gets some stuff out and James leaves.

"ADELINE!"

"Yeah Ben?"

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!?!"
She just smiles and wraps her hands on her belly and than puts a finger up to shhh me and i jump up and down out of excitement. She laughs and i put the furniture all together myself an make her sit with her feet up and i leave her once i make sure all is taken care of except minor things she wants to do herself and tells me to call up Danny and say dinner at there place.