Chapter 11: pick me, choose me, love me

Edited.

Words:- 1729.

Song-I'll stand by you by girls aloud.

Recap:
"N-now I have to do that. No matter what I need to protect everyone, I'm so sorry" I said as I look at Ryder.

Panic entered Ryder's eyes.

"But I have to do this..." I whip my eyes and look at him.

"I-"
******
Ryder's P.O.V

She's going to reject me.

I-i didn't mean to do that, it just happened and I couldn't stop it.

God damnit!

'You hurt my mate' ell my wolf said.

'I-I didn't mean to, what the hell do you mean your mate; she's mine too' I snapped back.

'Well you sure acted like a great mate recently' he snapped sarcastically.

Then Before I could say anything he growled and done something that shocked me

I fall to the floor, screaming.

I felt like I'm on fire, burning all over my body and soul was so hot.

'Did you just...' He cut me off by doing it again.

'If our mate rejects us, I will kill you' he done it again one more time before he let me fall to the ground.

Only, to my surprise I didn't and I looked up to see my mate looking at me in pain and worry.

She was holding me up so I didn't hit the floor.

So perfect.

"What happened?" she whispered to me, soothing me by stroking my hair.

"his angry, I-I didn't mean it, I couldn't control it. B-but he-he showed me what will happen to me if we lose you, please don't reject me" I cried, I saw something in her eyes.

"Ry..." she started but I cut her off, I cupped her face in my hands and made her look at me.

"I love you serenity, I love you so fucking much and I can't lose you. Please don't reject me" I told her, I saw love and surprise flash in her eyes but then something else caught my attention.

I noticed she was fighting to keep her eyes open.

"What did he do?" she whispered referring to what ell did to me earlier.

I have to tell her, I can't lie to her anymore.

"H-he burned my soul" I mumbled but I know for a fact she heard me because she gasped.

She looked at me in shock and disbelief.

"b-but only..." she cut herself off suddenly, I notice her swaying slightly before her eyes closed and her body fell.

I caught her in my arms, I know why she blacked out. It was because I drained her energy.

I generally did not mean to.

I picked her up into my arms, bring her closer to my chest then I walked upstairs to our room and put her into bed.

I kissed her forehead, letting my lips linger there or a moment before I straighten up.

"You don't have to love me back, love. But I really hope you know that I love you; to the moon and back. That will never change" I whispered to her then I forced myself to leave the room and went to my office to do pack work.