Epiloge!

Edited.

Words:- 620.

Song-I'll always remember you by Miley Cyrus.

Serenity's P.O.V

1

2

3

4

Four!

How has no one picking up on this.

Oh god the pain.

"Come here baby" I was suddenly picked up and put onto rys lap.

At this moment we are in the pack garden with the whole pack, it's a lovely sunny afternoon.

It's been 8 years since the war and I have had Xavier and I am now having twins.

Jon and Jacob are getting married.

Micheal and Sarah have had 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl.

The oldest boy is named Toby he is 4.

Toby's twin brother Nick is also 4.

And their baby sister Loretta is 2.

Kirsty has found her second mate he's name is jay, he's alpha of our brother pack and Ryder's close friend.

Kirsty did eventually tell jay about her past including the rejection and all that, he was not please one bit and wanted to kill her ex mate but she calmed him down and went to his pack with him.

They now have 4 children and are happily married.

Oh and as for Damon.

It turned out fate had a special surprise for him, but you're not ready to know yet.

No one mentioned about the war.

It was long forgotten.

As me and Ryder predicted; no one remembered the war.

However, everyone remembers the lose, all of our fallen loved ones.

They are forever honoured and remembered, as they forever will be.

"Baby?" Ryder's voice suddenly makes me look at him.

"Yeah baby" I asked suddenly realising what is about to happen.

"I love you and all but h-have you pissed on me?" He said making me freeze as another pain comes.

"Nope, but buckle up daddy here comes renesmee and Ryan"

A/N aha her waters broke over him😂.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And as for me and Ryder we are married now.

We've been married 8 years now.

He proposed shortly after the war, upon realising we almost lost one another we couldn't bare it.

We married a week after getting engaged and we could not be happier.

Xavier has growing up beautifully with his fathers hair and eyes.

The twins are also growing beautifully, they are little trouble makers but adored by all.

Ryan has my hair but his fathers eyes.

Whereas, renesmee has my hair an one eye blue and the other hazel.

She is very different from other wolves.

VERY different indeed.

Let's just say she's special.

But that my dear friend is another story.

'Hint hint'

Shut up delly!

I don't know what will happen in the future but if I'm honest I don't care.

I-we take each day as it comes; all I know right now is I am happy with my pack, my husband, my children, brothers.

MY FAMILY

A/N

OMG it's done everything about the book is done.

I first wrote this book in 2015, and never in my life did I think this book would be such a big hit.

You guys will always play a big part of my life and I will take you everywhere with me.

My apologies for the epilogue not being two long but I had no more left to say.

Some books are better left where they are; so that one day it can be picked right back up again.

Hint hint.

So question.

Sequel...

Should I?

Thank you for reading this book till the end and supporting me through a lot, I'll miss you guys.

Until my new book. which you need to add to you're library now as I will be updating it soon after I get over this.

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

~Danni~