Chapter 27: the power of three...and their pack!

Edited.

Words:- 1114.

Song-I know I'm a wolf

Serenity's P.O.V

It was dark here, it looked like home but everything about this place showed me it was anything but.

Everything is silent, deadly silent minus the crows screaming from the sky.

The sky's were deadly black, I could hardly see.

'Fang' I called but no answer, I looked around but my head snapped in the other direction when I heard a swig snap.

I could only see pitch black except from two red spots that look like eyes.

Wait they are eyes.

"H-hello?" I shout towards the two red eyes.

I don't even know why I'm talking to it, red it bad.

Run bitch run.

The red eyes began circling me, I could not break contact.

"I was not expecting you so soon serenity-" a darkened voice whispered.

"Where am I?"

"In the deepest darkest place of our earth-" he was close now, so bloody close.

"-I'm not ready for you to be here just yet, there are people both you and I find extremely important and I need you to take care of them"

I frowned, as turned my head to the side.

He was not inches from my face "go home now serenity. But I will see you soon"

Wait, wha-
******
Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Be..

I swear on all the mighty gods that if that beeping does not stop, I'm gonna go on a mad one and kill all stuff the beep!!

'Im on for that...' Delly groans.

Delly! Finally I've been so worried.

"I'm sorry Kirsty and alpha Ryder she's still not awake yet" I heard doctors Bob said.

"But she's been out for almost 2 weeks bob, our bond is getting stronger and so is the last part of her heat" Ryder growled.

oh, oh, oh.

ITS RYDER!!!

Everyone it's Ryder.

Ryder everyone.

HEY MY RYDER GET YOURE OWN!!!

Oh I need to chill.

"How long till she wakes up?" Kirsty's voice said.

Now!

I'm awake just my.body.wont.MOVE!!!!

Ahhhhhhh I'm getting annoyed now.

"It's hard to say, we don't really know what Luna really is.

The power she had was nothing I've seen before she could be out for days, week, months and who knows maybe years?"

YEARS!!!!

Ryder and Kirsty screamed the same time I did...

They just didn't fûcking hear it, and the point of being werewolves are?!!!