Chapter 12: whispers.

Edited.

Words:- 1274.

Song- ed sheers the A team.

Serenity's P.O.V

I woke up feeling warm and comfortable.

I moved closer to the warmth and it realised a chuckle.

Wait? I feel asleep with Ryder last night, it was the best sleep I had actually.

I turned my head up slowly to end up staring into Ryder's beautiful blue eyes.

A smile took over his perfectly god shaped face as he brought his head down and kissed me on the lips.

Suddenly the events of last night entered my mind and I bolted up causing shooting pains to go through my neck.

I hissed and placed my hand over it.

"I told you it would hurt a little this morning princess" he whispered as he moved my hand and placed a kiss on it.

A smile now took over my face as I looked back at him "how does it look?"

He looked from the mark to me "it's beautiful just like you" he whispered as he kissed me.

I giggled before jumping out the bed and running to the bathroom to look.

I moved my hair to the side and was met with the most beautiful mark.

It was my wolf and Ryder's wolf in the shape of a ying yang with a glow around it.

My smile grew bigger, it was bigger then any smile I've ever smiled.

I traced my fingers down it.

"I can feel that" Ryder's voice rang from the bedroom making me giggle.

I did it again, then in the corner of my eyes I saw something move through the mirror.

I looked up and gasped.

The girl looked around my age, her clothes were torn, ragged and dirty.

She has blonde brownish hair that was also matted and dirty, her face had cuts and bruises all over it.

"Help me" her voice sounded distant almost ghostly but there was pain and desperation in it.

However I still stood there frozen.

"Please help me, I used so much energy to get here. Please" suddenly it went quite and she was gone.

As I turned to my left she was right in front of me.

"Help me"

I let out a scream because I was startled.

Ryder came running in and took in my paled, frightened face.

Panic took over Ryder's face as he cupped him with his hands "what's happened? What's wrong?"

I still stood there frozen "baby please talk to me" Ryder's voice held panic.

"I-I thought I saw someone"

"Who"

We went into the bedroom and sat on the bed as I described what the girl looked like and what she said to me.

His face held shock but his eyes held slight hope.

"Do you know her?" I suddenly said.

He looked back at me, all emotions gone.

"It is probably the stress causing you to see things princess" he kissed my head and got up.

"Yeah probably" I mumbled.
******
All the way to school I kept seeing her reflection through the window.